Thursday, December 31, 2020

Pleasant Reminders That Keanu Reeves Is The World's Greatest Human


Keanu Reeves just blows us away. He's seemingly too good to be true. The dude just absolutely crushes it at life. 

1.

Face - Randolph Gregory 1 hr · 6 I have been working as a janitor for the past 7 years wiping the floor every day and breaking my back to feed my family until i met Keanu Reeves 5 days ago at the restaurant where i work in St. Louis and now i'm a shop owner thanks to him

2.

Dog - the characters keanu reeves plays keanu reeves

3.

Product - Keanu Reeves running away with a camera he stole from a Paparazzi

4.

Facial expression - Kemoy Lindsay @KemziLinzi Lol Keanu ain't taking no chances. Sup John Wia hrsoman

5.

Photo caption - Keanu Reeves Admits He's A Lonely Guy Keanu Reeves Admits He's A Lonely Guy By: Emily Brow. The internet at Keanu

6.

Text - Keanu Reeves O @KeanuReeves be kind to animals, or i'll kill you

7.

Text - keanu doing things @keanuthings keanu reeves drinking a corona & having an existential crisis

8.

Text - Rahul Kohli O @RahulKohli13 Iwill never love my future wife, future children, pets or grandchildren more than I love Keanu Reeves..and they will have to live with that knowledge.

9.

Jeans - SON EPA INIVES TEREE-S Keanu Comes Back Keanu Reeves stevethesilent: I must be tired I can't stop laughing

10.

Facial expression - Keanu Reeves is the chosen one to be immortal IND HE LING OTOR AV 2008 2014 3052

11.

News - Phillips Rodriguez 3 hrs Today Keanu Reeves pulled up at my place of work so we started talking then I mentioned that my son needed a Kidney Transplant surgery and I couldn't afford it at that moment he stood silent for a few minutes then went to his car and came back and gave me this envelope full of money My favorite super hero OOr

12.

Text - Keanu Reeves looking through reddit I do believe they think I am some kind of god

13.

Photo caption - That guy in the background looks just like Keanu Reeves.. This is what happens when there's a glitch in the Matrix

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment