Thursday, December 31, 2020

Entitled People Who Need to Chill With Their Demands


Sure, everyone likes free stuff, but typically the way to get that free stuff is wait until it's offered. These people went out of their way to demand crap from other people, and oh man are they not gonna get it. Unreasonably entitled individuals are everywhere, from customers, reviewers and business owners to straight up strangers.

1.

Text - Edit response Jan 6 · 6:49 PM I'm not sure why the ratings are so high on these guys. Yes they scheduled me quickly (after paying $25 fee to get them to my house) but they did the small amount of work I had to move. They were here less than 30 minutes and I was out $175. No moving people are worth this amount of money for such a short job. Yes they came quickly, yes they did what I asked, but at a HIGH cost. Next time l'll look for someone more reasonable Thank you for the feedback Laurie

2.

Text - I need help please Okay I need money and I thought what are friends for? Yes supporting each other so please send me money I'm desperate any donation above 100 dollars is welcome Don't even try donating under $100 u broke ass don't be cheap I'm trying to raise 10,000 dollars by the end of the month please spread the word Those $10,000 are gonna be spent on the following 1- iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 gb 1,300 dollars 2- a 700 dollar sneaker will post the pic in my next 3- 250 new AirPods pro 4-

3.

Text - Text - That's great, thank you for answering so quickly. I saw your post in the available? group about the printer. Is it still Ah, okay. Yes, it is. I'm sorry, I was wondering why you are writing to me in English e My French is not that good e How much is the printer? Is it working properly? It's free. DON in French means giveaway e You just need to pick it up. You probably have to buy new cartridges though (the ink thing). I haven't used it in more than a year, so the old ones are proba

4.

Text - Text - 4GE 6:48 M *ll 84% JAN 4 AT 12:25 PM Still got the Xbox Yes I do You can now call each other and see information like Active Status and when you've read messages. My homie hit you up for me I only got 150$ You're in Would you be able to do $160 No all I got is 150$ Okay I can do that When would you like to meet up? After 3 If that's fine Yeah man that's fine JAN 4 AT 3:27 PM You gotta time you're good to meet? JAN 4 AT 8:13 PM It's still available if you're interested I'm down bro

5.

Text - Text - Hey :) I saw your ad on Craigslist for the hockey goal and sticks, you said you wanted $40 for them right? Hi! Yeah $40 and if you can pickup today it's all yours! I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow so today would be perfect Well in that case could you make it $15 since I'm doing you favor? No, there's someone else who can get it for $40 when I come back, but I figured you can come first so l'm giving it to you. Are you serious? I'm taking it off your hands before your vacation, whi

6.

Text - Text - Hello, is the yellowish cat still available? Yeah, if you are interested call me 5 Yes, Lets talk about the payment first Oh, I'm giving her away free to a caring new owner :) Like I said on the ad I know, but since I'm taking responsibility for the cat for Free, u should at least pay me some money Um... I'm trying to find a good You can't reply to this conversation. Learn More

7.

Text - · $200 Lenovo laptop for sale · $200 Lenovo laptop for sale ... Rate Buyer Mark as Sold Rate Buyer Mark as Sold hell not gonna get $300 but it's on you shit load on here not moving buyers market sellers soon cave bills life etc See Latest Updates 100 Youre right, im sorry here ill give you a good deal 10:55 AM 350 For you 300 Today is the 7th I might buy whereas you can pay your rent late fees a bitch lots of underemployed and unemployment broke mofos one of the reasons their selling anyw

8.

Text - Does it work Everything worked before we moved it, fridge and freezer were fine, but both the hoses for the water dispenser and ice maker will need replaced We just moved it yesterday to put a new one in Is there any way you can pay a little bit of gas money and I can come remove it seem that it doesn't work No I will not pay to pick up a free refrigerator

9.

Text - Text - Don't people normally get compensated for pet/house sitting? A rm confused. ов 0 Lke Rey +3 So basicaly someone needs a house simer but instead of paying the house sitter the sitter has to pay them Hmm Like Reply th house sitter and ty caregiver 3 January at 16:43 Like Reply 3tm and fish feeder Looking for a quiet, responsible person or couple to sublet my lovely Felton house in the Santa Cruz mountains (15-minute drive from Santa Cruz) for three full weeks from Jan 19th - Feb 9th.

10.

Text - Text - 10 37% O l Verizon ? 10:38 AM Pea Buy Nothing Yesterday at 10:49 PM · Hello! I'm challenging myself to a month-long spending freeze (a buy nothing month!) and I'm hoping I can find some of my needs met in this community! I'll be updating this post and adding things (and marking "wish fulfilled") as the month progresses. I'll also be giving stuff away, but that will be posted separately. Here goes! INO (in need of): - toothpaste - diapers that would fit a 30Oish Ib child - baby wipe

11.

Text - Text - 3 reviews 9 months ago I've been going to this place for years and have brought many friends there during those times. Despite being a loyal customer, I have never received a free entrance, special treatment, or a discount. On my last visit, I brought 4 friends and all of us (including me) got a massage or body scrub. One my friends asked if had gotten free entrance or some sort of voucher from them for bringing so much business. I had not, so as I left, I asked the owner if she wo

12.

Text - Oh 31m left Dead If any of u know where I can get a free baby ferret that's already neutered and has it's stink sack out and is potty trained that is free please HMU 100O (in Indiana) A Message

13.

Text - Text - 47 mins • If anyones just getting rid of their iphone, thats above a 6, gimme Imao. Dont want it in shitty conditions either Imao. My going to shit and dont have money for a new one right noow My bdays comin up too לו Like Share Comment You're friends on Facebook Works at Lives in 11:33 AM My friend 6s for sale I think has an iPhone If you look on my list, Send her a message It's in great condition too I dont wanna buy one lol! Thanks though! Ohh I must have missed that in your pos

14.

Text - 1 hr • O Hi there! I am In urgent need of a MUA and a STYLIST for a photoshoot taking place TOMORROW, FRIDAY from 10am to 1pm in EDINBURGH. We will need 3 or 4 different make-ups of different types: natural, dark and gothy and one or two colourful, bright and artistic make-ups. There will be a wardrobe which a STYLIST should be able to advise on to create a business look, a dark, gothy look and an artistic and original outfit. THIS IS UNPAID, BUT You will be able to keep any pictures take

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment