Thursday, December 31, 2020

Terrific WiFi Names People Encountered


A WiFi name can be a protest, a joke, or almost any other form of personal expression. Some people turn theirs into terrific puns while other people just want to see the world burn. Here are some clever and funny names people gave their WiFi. For more name stuff, here are some horrible names of actual people.

1.

Text - XXEzKillsxX 21.1k points · 19 days ago Idk if it fits here but. Im the tech guy at home so i set up the router myself. With two different networks 1.FastBoi running on 2.4 Ghz 2.SlowBoi running on 5.0 Ghz So the whole family is on the FastBoi while im on the Slowboi. Nobody complained and nobody knows.

2.

Text - abnormalcowboy 21.0k points · 19 days ago · Was in a McDonald's and there was the normal McDonald's WiFi and then there was one that said "McDonald's makes you fat bitch"

3.

Text - dangernoodles628 20.7k points "Mom choose this one"

4.

Text - KindBite 19.3k points · 19 days ago "We can't keep doing this Susan"

5.

Text - sheerpariah 19.0k points · 19 days ago In an apartment I lived in was "we can hear you having sex"

6.

Text - Portmantoverboard 16.8k points Wu Tang Lan

7.

Text - ParticleToasterBeam 12.7k points · 19 days ago Went to see a politician in the 2016 primaries speak in my college town. Someone named their hot spot "AddMeOnSnapchat:stupidnamehere. Someone responded by naming their hotspot "NoOneWants TOAddYouOnSnapchat".

8.

Text - FeartheoldBlood 12.5k points · 18 days ago I live between an old folks home and a church that has a large graveyard in the back. I named my Wifi purgatory

9.

Text - SIP_eng_ATL 11.9k points · 18 days ago a_lan_down_by_the_river 2.

10.

Text - alafantango 11.5k points · 19 days ago My old one was "to xfinity and beyond" with the password being "snake!nmyb00t" but I've moved since and changed providers

11.

Text - Zorgas 11.1k points · 19 days ago Ours is called "No Internet Access" and "5G Network Unavailable". I confuse myself with it every now and then

12.

Text - RegalPlatypus 9.2k points · 19 days ago S That's what she SSID

13.

Text - creeperedz 9.6k points · 18 days ago The Indian restaurant Dishoom called theirs ChaiFi.

14.

Text - DoctorDirector 8.9k points · 18 days ago S 3 We weren't supposed to have personal wifi in our dorms in college, so I made the name "DIRECT-BHB-HP Office jet 5234" and everyone just assumed it was just a printer like the rest that would pop up¯_()S

15.

Text - vennemp 8.1k points · 19 days ago S 2 Mine is: Tell My WiFi Love Her

16.

Text - Dankleyisgay 6.4k points · 18 days ago · edited : Holy mother of hell.My grandmother didn't have wifi and just bought a Iphone (she's about 72) so, me being the good child I am,I helped her set her wifi up,I asked her simply What would you like your password to be? She replied with this.Tm going to die soon 123' To this day when I go over, I can still see it on the refrigerator Wifi password;I'm going to die soon 123'

17.

Text - theletos 5.9k points · 18 days ago Our neighbor has one that's "Stay-Off- Asshole." Which, y'know, sure. But they also have a second, unsecured one: "Stay-Off-Asshole (guest)." I still laugh when I see that.

18.

Text - nine-tailed-nerd 2.1k points · 18 days ago i made a list of all the networks i can see from my bedroom. some of my favorites: • guild of calamitous intent • for the plebs • hellokitty.trojan • sherylcrowismygod • the promised LAN • awifihasnoname • ashcan village some others i've seen in random places: lumpy's network • squirrel • i'm better than you big kahuna burger • totally not a honeypot • bill wi the science fi • mousehouse

19.

Text - Chazmer87 1.9k points · 19 days ago It hurts when IP

20.

Text - bananapeeleater 944 points · 18 days ago Neighbor 1: MYNEIGHBORSUCKD!CK Neighbor 2: NOUDUMBA$S Neighbor 3: guyscalmdown

21.

Text - Yankee_F_Doodle 619 points · Abraham_Linksys

22.

Text - ThisIsYourFridge 35.1k points · 19 days ago Hotspot named "I got you" with no password.

23.

Text - hotcheese_hotsoup 32.7k points · 19 days ago I used to live next to a church(they didn't have WiFi) so I named mine with the churches name. I always wondered how many people ask for the password there.

24.

Text - Halfchow 31.1k points · 18 days ago Rebellious Amish Family

25.

Text - kucingsange 24.8k points · 19 days ago "Yell password for the password" The password is Passwerd.

26.

Text - gecampbell 23.9k points · 19 days ago My guest network is named "Very Free WiFi No Viruses"

27.

Text - honeyblooms 22.5k points · 19 days ago · I was at Disneyland resort with my family, and when we were in the parking lot, I looked at the WiFi names and one of them said "34 dollars 4 a f**king waffle"

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment