Thursday, December 31, 2020

Entitled Goof Tries to Get Designer to Work for Free


For some stupid reason, people think they can bully artists into drawing stuff for them. Seriously, this happens a lot, like this artist who trolled entitled fans who asked for free drawings. That said, every entitled individual with unreasonable demands is an opportunity to make a jerk look dumb.

1.

Text - I said Hello. Včera 11:41 odp. Iam sorry for the late response What can I help you with? Včera, 11:42 odp. / Webdesign w/ logo Show me your latest work in mobile design category. I want someone good. Včera. 11:44 odp. Okay, give me few moments Včera, 11:45 odp. / why ime Nutrition Activity START Overview Mobile Fitness App dribbble.com I an show you full design with prototype if needed Včera, 11:47 odp. /

2.

Text - No need, it looks really good. What do you need for start? Včera. 11:48 odp. Basic explanation of your projects + some examples how would you like your design to look like And your budget for the project I will calculate the price Včera, 11:50 odp. / It will be mobile app. CS.GO skins gambling platform My budget is 2 000 Dollars, but everything will go to developers Včera. 11:53 odp. Do you know that I am not designing for free, right? Vřara 11:55 odn / Being developer is a lot harder tha

3.

Text - Developers need to learn computer langugae. I can design it by myself, and all l need it microsoft paint and 20 minutes of my time 12:00 dop. If you think that it's that easy you are free to design it by yourself 12:02 dop. YOU are the designer.not me. Besides.i have better things to do 12:06 dop. Okay, I am done with you Have a nice evening 12:07 dop. Okay. dude l am sorry I just meant that i have a lot work now 12:09 dop. You here? You know what?i will find someone better,who will be ho

4.

Text - Man we both wrong-ups grown-ups cant you just make a logo? You dont charge for logo, right? dude it will take you 3 minutes 3 minutes of your free time you will spend on doing bullshit anyways I an do it in 2 Thats the spirit! Name is CSFelix i will let you use your own creativity as long as it looks good No worries, it will certainly look very epic

5.

Text - CS felix It took me a while, but here you go! Enjoy your free logo within 2 minutes! You are more than welcome to use my services in the future :) Is this some kind of bad joke??? Who is it in background? Why it isnt cropped Alsowhy it looks so cheap?? I trusted you and this is it??? I cannot believe that you have positive reviews this is bullshit go eat fucking ass you piece of shit and burn in hell with your extra moeny you will make You dont even deserve our fucking oxygen you degenera

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment