Thursday, December 31, 2020

Dad Memes for the Dads Out There


If you're a dad, know a dad, or have even seen a dad these will resonate with extra fatherly dad-ishness. Here are some dad memes to keep those dads going through these dark times. There's just a lot of rad dad memes to achieve dad dreams.

1.

Transport - Dad: “Keep that dog away from me." Also Dad: bdwalkyogut SENC

2.

Text - Nathan Usher @thenatewolf HUMAN BODY: I can grow a fully formed human baby in like 9 months. I'm talking brain, functioning respiratory system, eyeballs, everything. ME: Cool, cool. How long will it take for my twisted ankle to feel better? HUMAN BODY: 7 years and it will never be the same.

3.

Text - 13:48 1 Tweet Ms. Mouthpiece @Victoryoftheppl Apple Maps: Our artisanal cartographers hope you enjoy this pleasant journey. 28 min Google Maps: Our algorithm has determined an optimal path for the most efficient route given current traffic conditions. 25 min Waze: Drive through this dude's living room. 17 min 25/01/2018, 00:11

4.

Dog - She want to leave his ass but he a good father

5.

Cartoon - I'M SAD THAT MY KIDS WON'T LEARN ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC THE WAY THATI DID FROM ACROSS DRESSING RABBIT

6.

Text - joegarbe @gojarbe [gun goes off] [every runner pretends to be wounded, then laughs and starts the race] ANNOUNCER: and the annual Dad 5k is underway

7.

Text - When she comes home horny but you've just knocked one out

8.

Photograph - -Mom, am I ugly? -I told you not to call me mom in front of people IG: Lei.Ying.Lo

9.

Text - Simon Holland @simoncholland A dad's favorite part of vacation is acting like he's better than everyone else because he woke up the earliest. <>

10.

Cat - This the look your girl gives you everytime a guy does something romantic on TV

11.

Text - how i sleep knowing my ex is out there fucking up someone else's life & not mine anymore

12.

Text - Ithought my 6 year old was smuggling a pipe into school, it's just a kazoo, either way he's grounded

13.

Canidae - Two actual pictures of me showing my everyday life

14.

Text - lee @_leebron My girlfriend told me she would suck John Mayer's dick in front of her own dad because she loves him so much. I said the girl on a netflix show we were watching was cute and she got mad and told me to watch it by myself. 4/1/18, 11:05 PM

15.

Text - The Dad THE DAD @thedad [House has collapsed] Fireman: Your dad is stuck underneath, I'm not sure we'll find him in time Me: *steps nearer* GUESS II'LL BE DOING ALL THE GRILLING FROM NOW ON *rubble starts to move*

16.

Text - E$ @erinlyman36 Do you ever think about how hard you're working to do well in life and then realize an 8 year old boy yodelled in Walmart for two minutes and is already more successful than you

17.

Fashion - GRAMMY AWARDS GR GRAMMY AWA GRA A YOU COULD BE IN SLAYER and your teenage daughter will still think your lame.

18.

Product - Therapist: what's wrong? Me: she thinks I insult her in my memes My stupid wife Karen: he does. G. TheFunylatrovert

19.

Leg - Soysauce Shawty @SoysauceShawty Follow When he stops cuddling u & sleeps facing the other way RETWEETS LIKES 20,955 40,769

20.

Text - Tea Only! @Demigodace Name one thing you wanna try in the bedroom Justin Grome @JustinGrome getting a full 8 hours of sleep

21.

Forehead - To prove he was home alone, Iwould like to present my client's internet search history from that evening. I'd rather just confess to the murder.

22.

Text - Do my parentsS realize I could be out doing drugs & being a hoe but nope l'm terrible bc I leave cups in my room

23.

Text - when your parents ruin your day then act like they didn't ruin your day and ask why you're in a bad mood

24.

Facial expression - Every new mom's facebook: "How adorable is my baby girl!?"

25.

Text - Andrew Fowler @fowlerism ME: I'm sorry for writing fake dialogue of us on twitter WIFE: *spoon-feeding me caviar* Well at least you have a huge penis 7/12/18, 10:47 AM 414 Retweets 1,982 Likes

Submitted by:

Tagged: dads , jokes , kids , parenting , Memes , lol , dad , family , funny

No comments:

Post a Comment