Thursday, December 31, 2020

Regrettable and Dumb Spelling Fails


School wasn't fun for any of us, but in the long run it can pay to know how to spell really basic stuff and not look like a moron in public. On a daily basis, people come in contact with a lot of spelling fails that make us curse our education system. At least spelling fails make someone feel smart.

1.

Text - or vanilla abstract in the oven, just don't put too much 63 S 2 Awards I only have post modern vanilla, will that be ok? 191

2.

Text - Cinema 5 Do you give señor discounts? IG Like D Answer Local Guide · 59 reviews · 10 photos a year ago They have "senior" discounts for people over the age of 65 with id. I do not think they have discounts for individuals that speak Spanish.

3.

Text - Kev Yesterday 2:48 AM is it allah cart? Lmaooo what? the restaurant, is it allah cart? It's a la carte you cement head

4.

Tattoo - gain No pen

5.

Food - Cersadtiaeens I got this cute little auto from my fam jam man

6.

Font - ur dog has Arthur write this? tragic mate hope she feels better soon O 31

7.

Text - I seriously need to stop going on snapchat...I just saw my double banger on bad parenting What's a double banger? 4h Like Reply someone who looks exactly like you... like your double, because we all have at least one person in the world that looks like you 4h Like Reply oh that is called a Doppleganger

8.

Text - My Mommy once said be careful it's a doggy dog i world O she was right !! Send message ...

9.

Text - 5 hrs Too shay Love From lylah O Like Page 15 Dec. at 2:58 pm • O I am a strong woman, raising a strong girl. Which is why I need a strong drink. @100PERCENT THATMOM

10.

Text - clientsfromhell Client: Do you do lemonade? Me: Do we do... lemonade? Client: Yes, I was told you do that here. Me: I'm sorry, this is a graphics and print shop. Client: I know that. I'm not an idiot. Me: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to - Client: Look If you can't lemonade these papers for me then l'll go somewhere else! Me: Do you mean... laminate?

11.

Text - I'm 26 not 25 lol Single mom and dog mom lol Don't have alotta time to spare so don't waste it G CAPRICORN. So l'm a lover but a fighter Your gonna have to message me first Shivery is not dead so you know what to do.

12.

Text - I think if Bernie Sanders Changed his name on the ballot to "Coronal Sanders" he'd probably take down this Election 100- O Like A Share Comment

13.

Text - Even the smallest jesters make a big difference O Like N Send Comment

14.

Text - 6:47 37° Marketplace Ren Vehicles Stores Local Sell Listing Detail 12 hours ago Curved samsung 55 inch tv $20 Cracked screen still watch a bowl Send seller a message Send Is this still available? Today's Picks PokéNav Item II 13

15.

Text - Christmas is here, hoping it brings with it good luck and cheer Many Your Huve T Happy Christmas Phosphorus New Year o WELLWISHER SHRI SANJAYBHAI R. TURDE

16.

Room - 1 63% 10:55 PM al AT&T ? AMY RMHOUS star wars light savors (used) $20 Listed 10 hours ago Send seller a message Is this still available? Send

17.

Text - You ARE TRUST PASSNG g NRITCF ESEUON e he Sai NEED A Key Too You ROOM 24 HE NOICE

18.

Text - like a friend of mines did you see decade glow up Ye He had a giraffes dick differents ??? like the difference was big? Yeah... I said that? y'all said giraffes dick tho Yeah the word... homie you meant drastic... Read Yesterday

19.

Glass - Who was the girls name 10:35 AM Cadence 10:37 AM That name don't sound familiar do you have a pitcher 10:43 AM MMS There but I dont know how that helps 10:59 AM

20.

Furniture - Otter man $25 O 44236 Otter man blue/gray

21.

Text - Зк > I'm not sure what I missed doing but the edges were Like eating hard clear plastic I even put 10 foil loosely over the top of them 3 13h Like Reply View 3 more replies

22.

Backpack - Item 1 of 2 Last item available Pirates hats with realistic hair, Pirates of the curry bean ? GBP 14.84 +GBP 5.50 postaqe

23.

Text - Label the laboratory equipment symbols: bung and burner b a funnel 2 Identify the hazard symbols 1.

24.

Lane - PayPolnt DRIVER ONE TED

25.

Text - ... I move at my own paste 4 Comments O Like A Share Comment

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment