Friday, January 1, 2021

Real-Life Glitches People Experienced


Sometimes everyday life gets altered in a way that makes us think we're living in a simulation. Sometimes it's just a creepy moment, sometimes it's a strange coincidence. Either way, sometimes something so strange or unlikely happens that we just have to wonder if we're living in a boring, crappy matrix.

1.

Text - mrsbmw330xi 3.8k points · 1 day ago 3 I was on vacation on Florida visiting a friend, we were walking on the beach on a perfectly sunny day when everything went black for a second. I think it was weird but explained it away thinking that my eyes were playing tricks on me until he looked at me and said "did everything go black for a second?"

2.

Text - setyh 3.6k points ·1 day ago 3 I have a jade Buddhist necklace I bought in China about 10 years ago. It dissappears for months at a time only to reappear somewhere obvious like my desk, my dresser, in a drawer I use every day. I just say it goes on a trip and will come back eventually.

3.

Text - jordanraygun 1.6k points · 1 day ago Me and my buddy ryan were big dubstep fans at the beginning of highschool. One day between classes we both turned the corner to run into each other, while singing the exact same song, at the exact same point in the song (stranger by skrillex). We are still amazed at how weird of a coincidence it is when we bring it up.

4.

Text - Radirondacks 35.7k points · 2 days ago Taking the trash out at night, super remote area so I know for a fact we're the only ones around here, getting close to the road and I hear very clearly "help me" from a female voice. Even knowing there's such a slim chance of there being another living person around, I still feel like I should look around and check it out in case I wasn't just hearing things and someone actually needs help. Take about two steps in the direction I thought I heard it,

5.

Text - steampunker13 24.4k points · 2 days ago I was working on my motorcycle in a dirt lot where I had crashed it trying to do a sick drift, breaking off the clutch lever and the gear shifter. I had brought a wrench set with me and I was using one of them to take off a bolt when I put it down on the ground to finish unscrewing the bolt with my hand. Two minutes later I went to pick it back up and it was gone. I ran all around this dirt lot looking for it to no avail, luckily I had a spare in th

6.

Text - WhereIsAmandaCrew 22.8k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago I once clocked out of work at 6pm (like I always did at the time) and began my hour long train ride home. After I had found a seat, I went to sleep and woke up just before my station. From the station, it is a short bus journey (10-15 minutes) to reach home. During the entire journey, I didn't use my phone and I don't wear a watch so I didn't really notice the time anywhere. When I reached home, my family surprised me with "You

7.

Text - bustypirate 21.2k points · 1 day ago I've told this story before and could go into a ton of detail but here's the short version. I am 100% sure I vividly remember a dog that apparently doesn't exist. When I was 16 we lived on the other side of the province and my uncle had this little jack russell named Crue. Crue went missing for several months and then turned up at a humane society over an hour away and we were all shocked this little dog has made it so far. anyway that was almost 20 ye

8.

Text - Kitkeating 20.3k points · 1 day ago O 33 1985. My ex wife and I were sleeping. There was a small sliver of light coming in through the window from a streetlight, so the room and bed were dimly visible. Our black Pomeranian was at the end of the bed asleep. I dreamt that I woke up, reached down to pet him, and he turned into a glossy black bivalve/oyster thing which opened up to reveal rows of gleaming glass teeth. I woke up to my ex backpedalling up the bed over the pillows towards the wa

9.

Text - MckayofSpades 6.9k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago S Every night I go to bed about two hours before my husband. I always wake up when he comes into the room. One night he was gaming with a friend and it was hours later I heard him sneak into the room and crawl across the floor so he could pop up and scare me. I felt the floor kind of shake and felt him bump clumsily against the side of the bed in the dark. I held out my hand and asked him not to scare me, I was already scared enough

10.

Text - Chaithecat 18.7k points · 1 day ago I was driving about 50 mph, and a car ran a stop sign on an on ramp and pulled out right in front of me. I remember bracing for impact and then I was about 300 yards down the highway and I saw the car at the ramp in my rearview, just about to pull out.

11.

Text - Stockero1 18.6k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago I was walking my dog and I was almost to the driveway when I looked down for some reason and I looked back up and I ended up being back at the road about 6 blocks away from where I thought I was. I was so confused but my dog looked completely fine.

12.

Text - mYl1ttl3PWNY 15.3k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago 3 2 I remember driving my car to this intersection in this rural area and I'm checking both sides because of terrible blind spots. In the corner of my eye my mother is sitting there and says something like "it's all clear my way" I look back and she isn't there. My mother had been dead for a few years at this point. This was also in the middle of the day and I've never had it happen since.

13.

Text - BeEccentric 15.2k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago 2 34 My friend Sarah was in a nightclub, drunk off her face, when she got an overwhelming urge to tell a total stranger that her leg hurts (edit: it didn't). All a bit strange, she ignores it but it doesn't stop so she walks up to this guy and says, I know this is crazy but I've got a huge urge to tell you my leg hurts. I know that's crazy, again! Sorry! But he bursts into tears. Turns out his dad had just died and they made a pact b

14.

Text - zodgrod9929 13.5k points · 1 day ago 3 2 It's an odd thing where people close to me talk about things I was previously thinking of before I see them.

15.

Text - delboy83 10.5k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago Around 12 years ago I had a dark purple 3 series BMW which I drove to work and parked in the same spot for around 3 years. I sold the car due to mileage and wanting something a little more reliable and purchased a different car. 1 week later, I turn up to work to find my purple BMW parked in my parking spot. I was totally WTF? Turns out that we had a work-experience kid start that day, and his dad had dropped him off in my old car that

16.

Text - zootnotdingo 10.3k points · 1 day ago When the song "The Final Countdown" was released in the 80s, I already knew it. It was brand new, just released, but I knew the tune and the words and could sing the whole thing beginning to end. I believed for a while that it was a cover version, but it wasn't.

17.

Text - Watermelly3 9.4k points · 1 day ago About two years ago, I went to collect my husband from the ferry after work. My husband got into the car and as I was driving very slowly out of the car park we both noticed two people standing a few metres in front of our car. It looked as though they were strangers, older looking professionals, both walking to their separate cars in different areas of the car park. The man was reaching into his side bag and the lady was further ahead than the man, wit

18.

Text - QueenofTheYautja 8.3k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day ago A total of 3 times in my life I have had memories of seeing movies/movie trailers that hadn't been made yet. It's not even a feeling of Deja vu, it's a clear vivid memory of seeing the movie before. Edit: the movies were the blind side, devil and Prometheus.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment