Friday, January 1, 2021

A Bundle of Beautiful Stupid Puns


Sometimes we can't tell if we love or hate puns. Depending on who you ask, they're either created by geniuses or monsters, but they can definitely be overwhelming, like this sign's pun game that is too strong. Sometimes you just need some puns to satisfy those wordplay cravings.

1.

Dog - TRIED TO CATCHFOG YESTERDAY. PLS NO. EATLIVER.COM MIST

2.

Photo caption - I'm sorry to tell you this, but your son set the school on fire Was it arson? @PunHubOnline Yes, your son CE Pun hub

3.

Organism - The Human Nervous System JUICE @Thatbulljuice He looks a little... nervous

4.

Text - Jake 12m - 6 kilometers donate my blood? yeah right, and have my blood swimming around in some other guy's boner? nice try, buddy. 1 like Like Comment A bipolarkirkland no hemo youre-hardtohold that was the best joke i've heard all month

5.

Text - Catstrey @CatstreyDave To kill a French Vampire you need to drive a baguette through its heart. Sounds easy but the process is painstaking. 6:22 PM - 1/1/20 Twitter for Android 16.8K Retweets 64.3K Likes

6.

Action figure - RESISTHOR INDUCTHOR CAPACITHOR TRANSISTHOR

7.

Nature reserve - FROG PARKING ONLY ALL OTHERS WILL BE TOAD!

8.

Text - Karen YOU MATCHED WITH KAREN ON 12/31/18 You're so cute it's sKaren me . Yesterday 2:48 AM Huh Today 8:59 PM I tried to make a pun out of your name but I guess you didn't Karenough to notice Sent Today 9:51 PM What

9.

Text - Sam didn't want to sing SAMSUNG but

10.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes I made a playlist for hiking. It has music from Peanuts, The Cranberries, and Eminem. I call it my Trail Mix.

11.

Text - earendil-was-a-mariner Gandalf doesn't say that Shadowfax is the best or fastest, he says that he is the "lord of all horses" and I quite frankly want more information about the responsibilities and powers that come with that position. howler32557038 I would assume it behooves him to create a more stable economy for all horses by reigning in unnecessary spending. It must be a huge responsibility to be saddled with, but I'm sure he always meets it with unbridled enthusiasm. He's probably c

12.

Text - Dad Jokes @Dadsaysjokes My wife asked me to stop singing wonderwall to her. I said maybe 6:50 AM - Sep 25, 2017 Twitter for iPhone

13.

Product - Where did her Lego? Unike Reply 841 2 hours ago

14.

Duck - BEWARE OF THE CROCS

15.

Text - I wanted to post a joke about Sodium but I was like Na, people won't understand. Post it anyway, most people are smarter than you are think and will probably understand it.

16.

Internet meme - Was that a T-Rex that was just talking to you? Yeah he just sold me a few handguns What?? Why? He's my small arms dealer

17.

Stairs - THIS SHIT DRIVES ME UP THE FUCKING WALL

18.

Bird feeder - WELL ON THAT NOTE

19.

Window - Apparently Mac supports Windows now. This joke panes me.

20.

Text - Tom Bellingham @TommyWTF1 *Star Wars characters seeing themselves in 4K for the first time* Han Solo: "Wow, I'm in HD!" Yoda: HDMI2 Screen M D

21.

Text - I am doing some small renovations in my bedroom, and just found this hidden in the ceiling 56 12 Share BEST COMMENTS meowroarhiss • 5h Moewron • 4h sabre this moment. 1 11 + Reply

22.

Photo caption - Why did you bring two pairs of socks? In case I get a hole in one aPunHubonie

23.

Text - THE MOLAR BEAR FIGHTING AGAINST ENAMEL CRUELTY

24.

Rock - I inally found it... rock bottom.

25.

Water - FREE CHICKEN STRIPS pleatedeans

26.

Roof - oh no qasimple @QasimMiah What the hellman

27.

Knight - It's extra sharp how are you going to fight me with a block of cheese? рок

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment