Friday, January 1, 2021

Exhausted Parent Accidentally Sleep Trains Whole Family


We'd bet that a lot of parents out there are bound to relate to this hilariously wholesome accident. Apparently the whole family ended up getting accidentally "sleeptrained" by a strangely adorable little stuffed worm toy thing. Whatever works, I guess. 

1.

Text - TIFU by sleeptraining the whole family On mobile, sorry, etc. This has been building up for 3 weeks, but I only just realized it last night. I had a baby almost 4 months ago. Unlike wild animals that come out walking, human babies are born useless and you must teach them how to do basic survival tasks like eating and sleeping.

2.

Text - My baby mastered eating, but especially did not like sleeping. She preferred laying there, eyes wide open, turning her head, and making "oo" sounds. One night as I sat in the closet, distraught over how I gave birth to an owl, I hopped on the google. I found a slightly less restrictive straitjacket for babies and a creepy hybrid baby doll/glow worm that plays music. In my exhausted state, I decided these would be the

3.

Text - best things to use in order to terrify my infant to sleep. Surprisingly, they worked. She sleeps for like 7 hours now. Here is how I realized my FU. 3 nights ago: I put my baby in her fluffy straitjacket and turned on the worm. We both drifted off to sleep.

4.

Text - 2 nights ago: Baby is sleeping soundly and I cannot sleep. I am staring at her thinking "Look how cute. I miss her. She's sleeping too well. Oh no, is she breathing???" She moves. I then think "You better not wake the hell up monster child." | turn on the worm. We both fall asleep. Last night: I sneak into the room after baby is asleep. I turn on the worm in case I make noise getting into bed. I almost fall asleep and the worm turns off. Frustrated,I no longer can sleep. I turn the worm b

5.

Text - I woke up this morning and the realization hit me. I cannot sleep without the worm. Husband also confirmed worm controls his sleeping as well. Let's hope it never breaks. TL;DR: baby wouldn't sleep, bought creepy

6.

Text - worm/baby hybrid, wormbaby now controls all our abilities to sleep Edit: lulled to sleep, woke up to awards (exciting, thank you!) and learned that these things control us all

7. Definitely bizarre.

Toy - PLAYSKOOL ENCLANITE Walmart EXCLUDVE GLO WORM OM+ AGE EDAD-DADE ALUINBATERE-BOURD HAaboncaL

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment