Friday, January 1, 2021

Influencer With 400 Followers Asks Artist For $300 Worth Of Jewelry


This influencer with 400 followers is really on one. They actually expect someone to give them $300 worth of jewelry. This person has a fascinating kind of overwhelmingly entitled world view. 

1.

Text - l cricket LTE 1:54 PM 13% Hey! l'd like to talk to you about your jewelry? 1:33 PM You accepted the request Awesome! Hey! What can I do for you? 1:34 PM /

2.

Text - Okay, so listen. I'm on Instagram and I have a pretty big following. I want to give your jewelry out as a gift to everyone who's invited to my next party, and it's in two weeks. I'd say probably like...50 necklaces or so? Maybe 60, just in case. 1:36 PM I can totally do that! My necklaces are $7 each, or 2

3.

Text - for $12 usually, which would make it $360, but since it's a bulk order I can make them 2/$10. That'd bring your total to $300, and would for sure waive shipping, it would be covered by the cost of the jewelry! 1:40 PM / No...no. I don't think you're getting me. I have a big

4.

Text - Instagram following. Check me So if you out send me the necklaces, you'll get a promo on my page AND from everyone else that gets one. That'll bump your business up. I promise. 1:42 PM So...What you're saying to me is that you want is for me to send you over $300 worth of merchandise for free?

5.

Text - Now you're getting it! It'll boost your business. 1:45 PM Absolutely not. I'm sorry, I could understand a couple necklaces, but you're asking me to give away this much product for free just for a blurb on your Instagram. I can't do that. 1:47 PM /

6.

Text - Why not?? I told you I have a huge following! 1:48 PM This is how I make a living. You're asking for more than my entire inventory. For free. 1:49 PM / Wow. Whatever. Listen, I could make this crap for myself, but I

7.

Text - This is how I make a living. You're asking for more than my entire inventory. For free. 1:49 PM / Wow. Whatever. Listen, I could make this crap for myself, but I was trying to do you a favor 1:51 PM

8.

Text - A favor??? I'm sorry, the disrespect here is appalling. Please don't contact me again. 1:52 PM / How am I disrespecting you?? I was trying to HELP your business. 1:53 PM I have no words for you. Goodbye. 1:54 PM /

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment