Friday, January 1, 2021

Guy Goes To Sleep, Girlfriend Has Meltdown


Yikes everywhere. This guy was just trying to catch some zzz's when the next thing he knew he woke up to a complete meltdown from his girlfriend. She calls him a hurtful liar and proceeds to inform him that he's blocked on everything. Um. The dude was just trying to sleep. Sounds like he really dodged a bullet on this one, and the sooner that relationship is a thing of a past, the better!

1.

Text - r/relationship_advice + JOIN u/ThrowRaRedditor • 11d My (20F) girlfriend blocked me (20M) on everything because i said i was going to sleep early Relationships I am currently in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for about 1 year and i have known

2.

Text - her for 5 and i have not gotten the chance to see her in some months because of school, since then we've missed each other a lot and we talk on the phone everyday. i try to talk to her as much as i can despite the fact i work 30 hours out of the week and go to school full time. while sometimes we argue and she sometimes will block me on whatsapp and IG , there have been times where she has been as mad as she is currently, but we usually always make up.

3.

Text - so yesterday, she was having an extremely rough day and she is the kind of person when she is mad or stressed over something she does not like to talk to me , and when she does talk to me she sometimes will be passive aggressive over something. when i found out what was stressing her out this morning she sent me a text saying "i'm not mad at you, but please don't talk to me today , please for once respect the fact i need space" so i didn't. After i came back from work she texted me while

4.

Text - for a bit and then she called me . after a short conversation i said "i'm probably going to sleep a little early tonight because i have to get up super early tomorrow, after i said that her demeanor changed...she said "well if your just gonna sleep, ill talk to you later" and she hung up , i tried to call her back but she then stated she was upset because i was trying to shut her down and that all she wanted to do was talk, and i told her i wasn't saying i want to cut the conversation, i

5.

Text - me on read. after that i fell asleep and i wake up to a text reading something like this. "your a liar i call and 2 min into the conversation you immediately want to shut it down. i cant count on you for anything. don't try contacting me again. im tired of being there for people who wont be there for me. your a selfish person. im done with you, go find someone who does what i

6.

Text - do for you because im done with you. i cant love someone who doesn't care about me. i don't care if you offer to help out all i wanted was to talk to you. the min i need you, your not there . leave me alone, move on because i sure will, im blocking you so don't contact me again. goodbye" now, i know while most will see this and say its over, this isn't the first time i have received a text much like this one, but every time it happens i still feel like shit and i just want to show her im

7.

Text - sorry and figure out some way to fix this. she has always been more of the type of person that if she feels hurt she will try to say something to hurt me back. in the past i would just go see her and it would work out or i would just give her some space and she would then slowly forgive me, but now im unsure if that will work. what do i

8.

Text - do? what CAN i do if she blocked me on everything? i love this girl to death and i want to marry her but im unsure of how to handle this Edit 1: Wow..I'm honestly baffled by the amount of traction this post received, hearing all your stories has made me feel loved. I'll try to get to everyone's pm and messages but wow. Honestly yall, I feel for once in a long time l'm NOT alone. Bless all of you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart . And for the one person who asked if I was Asian.

9.

Text - LordChuckleFuck • 11d S 12 Awards Take her advice and don't contact her again.

10.

Text - FormalNoodle • 11d O 8 3 4 Awards OP, your girlfriend sounds extremely toxic and that kind of behavior falls under gaslighting. I suggest just leaving it be, and if she wants to talk to you again she will unblock you - and if she does, you need to have a serious conversation about open communication, being an adult when it comes to any type of “fight". There isn't an excuse for that type of behavior coming from anyone, it's just childish.

11.

Text - karlaREDDIT • 11d Unhealthy. This is your chance.

12.

Text - Viviaana • 11d Count it as a win, she sounds toxic af and clearly she's trying her hardest to hurt you, why would you want to try and fix that? I know it's rough but she's made her choice and you'll be so much better off without dickheads who call you selfish because they want you to be their therapist

13.

Text - WitnessMeToValhalla • 11d She did you a favor OP. She's too immature for a real relationship. Block her back

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment