Saturday, September 26, 2020

Startup Tries to Get Business to Compete for Bad Job, Soundly Denied


This company tried to turn their lame offer into a competition, but they asked precisely the wrong person to comply. This business owner in particular has had some memorable interactions with folks like this private school that wanted upgrades before their own charity, this treasurer of who couldn't comprehend a payment plan, or this client who refused to understand what having a broken arm means.

1.

Text - New message via your website, from no-reply@ N to mel 2 days ago Details k just submitted your form: Message Details Name (callsign, handle, prison id): | Email (please): Phone (optional): | Subject (would help greatly): Custom gaming machine Message: love your website by the way! Hilarious and well put together! I've sent a similar email to 4 other

2.

Text - companies (minus the compliments on the website) I'm looking for a custom bespoke machine for my start up company. I like what you have but I want something a little different styling wise and graphics wise. What I would like from the 5 companies in total is to design me a unique cabinet and artwork. I'm not sure exactly what I want but l'll know it when i i see it.

3.

Text - If I like your design you have my business and a horde of potential customers. I say "Horde" because my company name is |and they will come in hordes believe me! Before you panic just know that I'm paying for this. My budget is $1400. I would like the following: Custom design of cabinet and at work Full design wrap, front and sides 32" screen Sanwa buttons and controllers

4.

Text - A good sound system Minimum of an i5 pc, no (Dell systems!) The rest is up to you guys to impress me enough that l'll go with you. The winner gets the business and all the exposure that comes with an exciting new start up company that already has 1k followers on social media. Good luck!

5.

Text - Inbox to 2 days ago Details Hi No. Good luck! to me 15 hours ago Details Hi Well it's definitely a lost opportunity on your behalf may I ask why though?

6.

Text - Inbox to 15 hours ago Details No it's not. Yes you may to me 15 hours ago Details Well why? I'm not sure if you're joking?

7.

Text - to 15 hours ago Details An off the shelf machine at the specs you want is worth $2.5k You want us to spend a day or so designing a custom one for you on a "maybe" and you'll pay $1400 if we win your shitty competition? Can you see why I'm not doing the Electric Slide right now Come up with another $1100 plus design fee and we'll talk about how busy i am and how i can't do it anyway. Jesus man...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment