Saturday, September 26, 2020

People Who Let Their Moms Count To Zero Share The Results


Someone on AskReddit asked for people to share what happened after they let their moms count to zero. Sometimes the results were rage-fueled, while other times the moms just bit their tongues and counted it out again. All in all, this thread is just our kind of silly. 

1.

Text - KE5TR4L • 9h She was bluffing, but only the first time

2.

Text - CaptainAwesome06 • 7h 3 4 Awards Tried it once. She gave a defeated sigh, then chuckled. Then she said something like, "you're getting too old." That was the day I became a man. I'll never forget my 32nd birthday.

3.

Text - bernieevolution • 9h 1 Award My ears are still ringing. Seriously, I got a minor case of tinnitus.

4.

Text - Dude_wheres_micah • 9h F 9 Awards She reset me to the factory settings

5.

Text - justasadbrokendorito • 8h I never got in trouble, but my sister did. She let my mother count to zero, she just got shouted at. My sister ran upstairs crying.

6.

Text - Exile688 • 8h S 1 Award I woke up in the back of a wagon heading to Skyrim...

7.

Text - Krappola • 10h 1 Award She started counting to negative numbers.

8.

Text - mooandspot • 7h I used to not know what would happen when I counted to 10. My son has let me get there once, and it ended with me literally wrestling him into his pajamas and him going to bed without getting to read any books. He was very upset (and I felt like a terrible person) but he hasn't let me go past 7 since that day.

9.

Text - 4AcidRayne • 9h I'll never know; she got to 7 and, being the resident smartass I said "Oh cool, showing off again, mom?" That went real well for me...

10.

Text - sontrust777 •8h She said my full name and threatened to count down from 5 next time

11.

Text - Jolistic • 10h I'm gonna count again! 5...4...

12.

Text - f4te • 9h she yelled my name REAL LOUD

13.

Text - HeadFullOfBrains • 8h I got a privilege taken away. After that would come immediate buyer's remorse. l'd do whatever it was she had wanted me to do in the first place, cry, and beg. And I never, ever got her to reverse her decision. My mom's a tough cookie. And it took me way too long to catch on lol. I guess I wasn't exactly the brightest child.

14.

Text - cat_respecter • 9h She smiled and embraced me. "You've passed the test", she said. "You are a man now." The next day I woke up and I was a plumber with 20 years experience.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment