Saturday, September 26, 2020

Guy Creates PowerPoint Presentation For Tinder Match


And people say romance is dead? This guy must've been at the forefront of people rolling out PowerPoint presentations on Tinder to try and impress their matches, because this particular presentation is A+ work. He really sealed the deal when he brought up the fact that his cat might not be able to handle her leaving. 

1.

Text - I live in Chicago D: noooo0o You don't read people's little profiles do you? Hey.I do. just forgot lol I look dumb now loi lol Haha I'm sorry

2.

Text - So, here's what we are gonna do... Lose your plane ticket, let's go on a date or two, then you fly back if you still want to lol Lol you're cute Thank you! :D No can do unfortunately. On the company's dime

3.

Text - I have plenty of dimes if that's what this is about Also have to go to work tomorrow Playing hard to get O 6 Haha yeah that's how it works Can I at least give you a PowerPoint on why you should move to Austin before you leave? Yes I welcome that How much time do I have

4.

Product - Flight is at 245 Oh, then prepare your heart to be melted

5.

Mammal - Do you need my email Of course. But, lemme earn it first by finishing this

6.

Text - PowerPoint'ing on an iPhone is just a blast btw Anxiously awaiting this Mar 14, 2016, 1:19 PM Ok, what is it It has been sent

7.

Violet - LEAVING AUSTIN?! WTF e SEE SEE SFE PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT POWERPOINT YOUU EVER READ. 122 255

8.

Text - I went to Austin once, came back to Chicago and just hated life. -You, later today if you get on that flight. It's not pretty to read is it? Hell, it hurt to type that. I don't want you depressed, no one does. Ok, maybe an immature ex or whatever does, but this isn't about him is it?

9.

Text - DID YOU KNOW.... Approximately 50% of Chicago's population is considering moving here? This increase is basically due to me moving here in January. I'm basically the perfect gentleman. I'm an intriguing mix of comedian, slight immaturity, amazing cooking skills, and meme/pop culture references that basically makes me unforgettable. You swiped right for a reason.

10.

Text - 'BUT HUNTER, WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?' • I went over some of that in the previous slide, pay attention. • You basically get to have the best date of your life. • I could end up touching your butt. • ASeriously, this can't be stated enough

11.

Purple - DID I MENTION I TOOK IN A CAT A LITTLE BIT BEFORE I MOVED TO AUSTIN? HER NAME IS DALLAS AND I LOVE HER. OH BUT I'M ALSO A DOG PERSON.

12.

Font - NETFLIX I'M NOT AFRAID TO OPEN UP MY WALLET thave a Netfix account

13.

Blue - REFERENCES • Best friend since Pre K • Other best friend since Kindergarten • Is one of my roommates • Is my other roommate.

14.

Photograph - IF THIS ISN'T A TOTAL "CASABLANCA' MOMENT Then I don't know what is. This could be us IRL in an hour,

15.

Cat - IF YOU LEAVE, MY CAT WILL GO INTO A SEVERE STATE OF DEPRESSION.

16.

Text - You know what.. This has been life-changing. What is your phone number?! -Your mind right now I'll be happy to give it to you. S

17.

Text - ( Messages Amanda Details iMessage Yesterday 1:36 PM I think you should come with me Oh yea I guess that could've been an option this whole time I have no words for the PowerPoint I'm rofling, l'm crying, l'm laughing. Causing all types of scenes at the airport

18.

Text - Well...if your behavior keeps you from boarding I technically win I must prevail So when will you come to Chicago Well, let me burn some bridges here and l'll start packing Actually if l'm being honest I haven't liked Austin all that well. I've been thinking of moving back to Dallas... Or if Chicago makes a tempting offer I just can't refuse....

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment