Saturday, September 26, 2020

Date Has To Pay For Her Own Food, Flips Out


Talk about some wild and outlandish dating etiquette. Real or not, it's unfortunate to consider the realistic possibility that many human beings have encountered a scenario like this while out navigating the dating world. Some people are in fact out there just looking to get a free meal. 

1.

Text - Hey, wann go out tonight? After what you did last time you expect me to go out with you again? Wow What have i done??9 You made me pay for my own food and drink while you paid only for yours wtf

2.

Text - So? You invited me lol, you are lucky you didn't pay for my food too, plus i got a carbonara and a beer while you got lobster and a €80 wine My food was €17.50 while yours was €110 And you were really expecting me to pay that? I'm a student not your sugar daddy

3.

Text - Wow you are so rude!!!! Il'm never going out with you ever again, if you can't pay for a girl's food then why accepting the invite gentlemen ALWAYS pay for girl's food but i guess you are gay Actually, i am a gentleman that's why i stayed and not left while you were talking about how much you like and that you wanted to make out with him

4.

Text - Hey, wann go out tonight? After what you did last time you expect me to go out with you again? Wow What have i done??9

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment