Sunday, January 10, 2021

Weird Al Tells A Wholesome Life Story


In this day and age, if you don't like Weird Al, frankly there's no hope for you. The man is a national treasure. What can't he do? He's hilarious, makes great music, and here he is telling a wholesome story from his past. Patrice Y must be sunken with regret, having missed a chance with the person who would become one of the most beloved living Americans.

1.

Text - "Weird Al" Yankovic O 4m · I was 12 years old in the 9th grade - younger than my classmates, and (as you may possibly be able to imagine) pretty awkward, shy and nerdy. And I had a crush on Patrice Y., the girl who sat directly in front of me in math class (because the seats were all arranged in alphabetical order for some arbitrary reason). Of course, Patrice would never in a million years have suspected that I had a crush on her, because like I explained. painfully shy. But one day I de

2.

Text - picture a little bit better than everyone else's, just to be subtle about my feelings.) Anyway, everybody seemed to like their drawings, and, as you may have predicted, my love life remained completely dormant for the next several years. Okay, fast forward nearly half a century later. I'm checking my Twitter feed and I see some woman on there talking about how she used to sit in front of me during 9th grade math class. Being slightly less shy at my current advanced age, I decided to follo

3.

Cheek - AUCD FAT PICE

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment