Sunday, January 10, 2021

Man Downs Whole Cup Of Cuban Espresso, Teleports To 5th Dimension


Just in case you were thinking about shaking up your daily caffeine fix with something new and magical, this Cuban espresso story should absolutely serve as a cautionary tale to never underestimate, well, a Cuban espresso. This dude unknowingly purchased a fast pass to the fifth dimension as he downed a full Cuban espresso. Fair to say that he's humbled at this point. 

1.

Text - 8 mins So, here's the story about how my day got absolutely destroyed just as it just began. Another guy from another company here at the Port and I get along quite well. I got here early to the port to get a head start on some of the days work, and he tells me, "Hey, I got some coffee in the shack over there if you want some".

2.

Text - Me not being the one to turn down a free cup of coffee, especially this early in the morning, I accept it. I go in there and drink the cup of coffee. That's where this gets bad. Now mind you, at this point in time, he

3.

Text - had a cup of coffee in his hand, and he said there was coffee in his office. I get in there and see the cup and I figure it's just an extra cup of coffee that someone didn't want or something. Holy shit, was I wrong. As I quench my thirst and down the last sip of the black, robust, but tastily sweet coffee, he comes into the shack with little shot glass sized plastic cups and says, "Hey, I forgot these in my tru-" mid sentence he notices me throwing the cup away and his mouth falls open.

4.

Text - styrofoam cup along with small, plastic demitasses to share with other people. You see where I'm going with this? As he sets the mini cups, demitasses, down on the table he starts to laugh and at that point I had begun to realize my whole perspective on this plane of existence, is about to be flipped upside down by the pure octane/adrenaline fucked Cuban deliciousness in my veins. I had just drank a whole cup of nothing but pure 100% Cubano espresso. To give you a perspective, a shot of C

5.

Text - It is now 10:30, almost a good 2 and a half hours later and my legs still won't stop twitching, I've pulled forty-two, 40 foot shipping containers across the port with my bare hands, and I can see and smell colors. O Like Comment Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment