Sunday, January 10, 2021

Trash-tacular Moments of Garbage Behavior


Say the nice things you want to about planet earth, this place is still abounding with selfish behavior, dizzying mediocrity and all kinds of trashy moments riddled with garbage-ness. There's folks parking on top of grave sites, stealing stuff from kids, and many more trashy moments that belong on garbage island.

1.

Finger - I met him on facebook 9 years ago. I knew that he was married with kids because his wife was always tagging him. I dated him anyway. Other sidechicks came and left because of his wife but i stayed with him. Last month he finally broke up with his wife. Today he proposed to me and i said yes. My advise to other women is that you will never be a side chick forever. Pon't lose hope your time will come. Pon't ignore inbox messages of married men on Facebook.

2.

Yellow - IF YOU SHIT YOURSECF DONT WAS H YOUR CLOTHS IN THE SAME WASHER AS EVERYONE You PIECE OF SHITI INCONSIDERATE FucK WHO RAISEP You?

3.

Handwriting - TULIP STRET STOP If You Prk :In mypot I'll Break %our FuckIng Windows Have a nice Day

4.

Floor

5.

Twig - Beware of Dog! This dog tends to wander and cheat on his wife. The dog answers to Steve found return to if This dog should NOT be trusted!!

6.

Text - n. Dec 7 Holiday lights wiring cut twice. I'm so disappointed in whoever feels that they think it's a nice thing to do to a neighbor by repeatedly cutting the wires to our holiday lights. It's been a very difficult year and I feel dismayed that someone feels like they need to trespass on our property and vandalize our lights. Disgraceful behavior. Like Q 54 22

7.

Text - 42 CG Caroline > Today 8:47 PM I miss u I miss you too Sorry that was apart of a drinking game | am sorry

8.

Barbecue grill

9.

Text - To the GUY with ZERO children who parked in the undercover PRAM PARKING ONLY bay to keep cool when it was 40C the other day-I hope you enjoyed the note I left you written with the shitty nappy smeared on your drivers door I specifically reserved it after using the parent changerooms after finally finding a bay in the hot sun far from the centre entry. CAN I HEAR A FUCK YEAH FROM THOSE PARENTS OUT THERE WHO DEAL WITH THESE ASSHOLES ALL THE TIME?!!! DO 31 61 Comments Like לו Comment Share T

10.

Text - ... Life is short. Go head and cheat on him sweetheart. 7:24 PM 11/26/20 - Twitter for iPhone 1 Retweet 25 Likes 5d ... Replying to @ can i cheat on her 01 15d ... NO

11.

Motor vehicle - NO PARKING ODGE YOU'LL GET THE D LATER

12.

Handwriting - I do have Covid-19 So Clean this toble EMfectively! thinks

13.

Automotive design - LETS GET DRUNK SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IOU!

14.

Motor vehicle

15.

Text - day at 12:42 PM BPSS. LMAOO SOME LITTLE KID WAS HOLDING A PS5 I SNATCHED IT OUT OF HIS HAND AND WENT HOME WITH IT 2020 finally did me some good A made a child cry but do I have regrets? No I do not

16.

Leg - a Lives in O 18 miles away (Outdoors (Working out) (Art) Climate ChOkay what the fuck smiley rip gramps but my ass looks cute there

17.

Product - 4:11 4:11 LTE I stay wrecking cars PSA Inecer'said I was proud of wredking cars, It's stupid asi. I just cheated my license test a never really learnedthe rules or the road toh CUALITY ONTE Send a chat Send a chat

18.

Text - They had to make a sign... What actually happened... for this sign to be needed? NO HORSES ALLOWED IN BATHROOMS ANYONE FOUND WASHING A HORSE IN THIS BATHROOM WILL BE CHARGED CLEANING COSTS

19.

Games - Getting a new couch today KETCHUP

20.

Electronic device - th Walmart Supercenter - Medford 49 ndowt Save Time, Swipe No gldy e VISA Dude are you freaking kidding me...

21.

Text - what's .. happening Angelina County 1h · A Saw this at the Dollar store in Lufkin on Timberline Dr. aaa We're Open aking a = Exempt rchase? Maning Save Time By stering Online at yDollar.com/TEP your checkout code. e to Kegter Oe! Aociate for Ausistance LYODOLIAN Sorry for the inconverence, but we only have 3 buggies due to the Customers taking the honie WE ID Tobacco &Alcohol Purchases Open nksgiving Day Because We Care y, November 26 .6. am pm "elcome to OUT ILYODOLLAR

22.

Pink - 1d• : How did I miss hearing about this until now? The Winter wonderland event at Noarlunga costing $30+ per head to enter. I can't stop laughing.. SNITAS MORSIO book

23.

Motor vehicle - DISCOVERY

24. Clear boots on a hot day. Not a great idea.

Trousers - NEW YOR unday

25.

Text - 1 Search .ll 13:45 9 43% Home Favourites Recent -0- - ana vitwS 2 h. 0 Hey group I just wondered if anyone was selling any cheap puppies as l'm thinking of getting one for Christmas for my daughter. I'm not too bothered about the breed though as she will probably be bored of it by mid January and I'll have to end up selling it on Facebook to get some money back important for her to have some entertainment over the festive period and puppies are Still though, I think it's so00000 cute and

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment