Sunday, January 10, 2021

Hilarious, Creepy, And Cursed Glitches From The Sims


Nothing like some throwback glitches from the ever wacky and cursed world of The Sims to make you want to fire the game back up again. Many of us have devoted ungodly amounts of time to crafting all kinds of luxury palaces, cursed abominations, etc. in The Sims. Sometimes as you're playing the game though, things just don't quite add up, and the glitches end up churning out straight up waking nightmares. 

1.

Ear - thefruitythebooty: id cry too if that was living in my house

2.

Table - alexsuareasy: simsgonewrong: My kid was having a pool party and the Grim reaper showed up and took the whole plate of grilled salmon rude

3.

Human - Everyone is freaking out about the fire except little Damon.

4.

Photograph

5.

Wood

6.

Text - Congratulations on getting married! Anabella Horse sent you a Dancing Bunny that can be found in your family inventory. Two things are wrong with this. A) A horse sent me a wedding present. B) It's a dancing bunny.

7.

Floor - onlyfollowbadblogs: you are what you eat

8.

Dress - BOOO0- Aumeo ake Sodal Myn Fun kevlived: sim caught cheating by his girlfriend

9.

Fun - thefruitythebooty: simsgonewrong | Come, sit down. his eyes say bedroom', but his hands say 'hospital"

10.

Technology - risarampant So I was playing the sims and it was all cool right? Then I see something moving across the floor. IS THAT A FUCKING PLATEI? THINKING ABOUT THE DISHWASHERI?

11.

Finger food - simsgonewrong: | He dreams to be back on a plate

12.

Shoulder - fugdamatriarchy: verypenmuchjoneswow: If I can't bring the spoon to my face THEN I'LL BRING MY FACE TO THE SPOON beautiful 310,603 notes

13.

Photograph - It took my sim 16 hours to put out this fire because he stopped to celebrate his birthday.

14.

Photograph - simsgonewrong so this woman died at my sims party so I had my sim take a selfle with the grim reaper

15.

Green - 88Sims 3 WUT 03/28/12(Wed)01:49 No.134100234 [] The carpool will arrive in one hour." Sim takes 7 hours to reach street (running) Sim passes out twice, pisses himself once along the way finishes last hour of shift, heads home walks the whole way back (~14 hr trip) walks through front door The carpool will arrive in one hour." crablouse: bastardfact: The daily grind merciless god. 117,002 notes ...

16.

Elbow - abluejeep-ablackimpala: couragekay: cornfuse: My sims decided to make out after they ate pie. oh shit I thought they were eating eachother

17.

Winter - My sim's son built this after his dog died. I don't think he was handling it very well...

18.

Finger - EA I had two very attractive Sims and they had a baby. But the kid was hideous - so I had it taken away. Then they had a daughter, and she was beautiful; but once she started school, she brought a friend home. It was the first kid.

19.

Product - PLAYS FOUR GAMES OF CHESS QUALIFICATIONS FOR SURGEON

20.

Text - darecrowavis: simsgonewrong: So one of my sims died, and the grim reaper turned up to do his business, but then another of my sims went into labour and the grim reaper started freaking the hell out "THIS IS NOT MY JOB. THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF MY JOB."

21.

Interior design - gotta go fast #nsfw #sims 3 #sims #the sims #the sims 3 #scopophobia O7 months ago V 5185 s + Share

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment