Sunday, January 10, 2021

Dirtbag Customer Tries Returning Painting After 4 Months


It starts with this old client trying to dispute a cleared charge on an item they bought 4 months previously, lying about it, admitting it, then holding the transaction hostage. Where do such kind customers get it in their heads that this is the right thing to do? Who are these entitled people with their absurd audacity? It just never stops.

1.

Text - 10:50 am Did you charge back? No why would you do that Good morning, Send again PayPal balance -$154.28 Add money to resolve your outstanding balance. Add Funds I didn't like it Yes you did, you said "so cute exactly like i asked thx so much babe " I can send you the screenshot it's literally right up there

2.

Text - Ok I will be blocking u if u dont stop harassing me. Huh? Blocking me for harassing you? You scammed me for my work. You asked me to change the entire idea of the painting at least 4 times and I still restarted with a whole new picture that you were indecisive about again and again. YOU want a huge canvas, You wanted me to paint your stupid ugly family. I spent all the money on the paints and spent a whole week and a half on it and now you're suddenly charging me back for the whole thing

3.

Text - Excuse me? III be reporting u Take ur stupid painting IIl ship it back to you I want a refund A REFUND? AFTER YOU ALREADY GOT THE MONEY? Yep send me $155 and l'll send you back the money What is wrong with you

4.

Text - AnarchoNAP 9.1k points · 1 day ago O 3 You can dispute a chargeback. Send them these, the ordering messages, and anything else you got.

5.

Text - mayitasteyourpasta 18.0k points · 23 hours ago 2 4 e 3 E Have you called your bank? Isn't this technically fraud? wasispeedingofficer 11.1k points · 22 hours ago Yes, this behavior is fraudulent

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment