Saturday, December 12, 2020

2020's Funniest And Cheesiest Tinder Moments


Tinder has always been a battlefield of red flags. It's shameless playground of people trying out the very best and worst of their pickup lines, and generally getting a big old kick out acting like careless fools. Of course, there are still some rare and occasional meaningful connections between Tinder users. But the large majority of Tinder is just a melting pot of ridiculous dating fails. Let's take a look at what some of 2020's Tinder highlights were. There have certainly been a lot of people using the app since we were all forced into our respective caves. 

1.

Text - Well shit. Lucky me Are you actually a mascot? Yeah lol I'm the eagle That's really cool lol. I don't know anyone else who's a mascot Yeah well it's pretty neat We're not supposed to tell people tho And a lot of people ask "who is the eagle?" Cause they don't know But no one asks "how is the eagle" And it gets to you sometimes e Aw man. Well, how is the eagle Horny Sent

2.

Text - Today 10:26 PM Are you lightning? Cuz I wanna make you McQueen hi – obvisouly i'm no linger interested in communicating with you after that message, but i'm writing to let you know, entirely for your own sake, that you need to do better or no girl will ever seriously reply to you - GIF Type a message...

3.

Text - Grace So did you set your location to Edinburgh or? cuz im bored Why Edinburgh? You know much about Scotland? nope Today 15:24 You know what this is? nope Me carrying this conversation Sent

4.

Screenshot - Oh sorry for the unsolicited deck pic. That was for someone else That is a sexy deck 10/10 would sit on it Trimmed the bushes so it looks bigger

5.

Text - Today 09:04 What convinced you to swipe right, Katie? Today 09:50 Desperation You?

6.

Text - R. Koon YOU MATCHED WITH R. KOON ON 2/20/20 Human things Today 5:42 PM Damn, I must really look like trash if I matched with a raccoon. You swiped on me, pal. I didn't ask to be slaughtered with words right off the bat

7.

Text - 6:58 PM Craig I'm going to be honest You have the same name as my dad And it's throwing me off a little 8:33 PM That's ok I prefer to go by my nickname anyway Oh yeah? What's that? Daddy Delivered

8.

Blue - YOU MATCHED WITHT Beautiful eyes Today 10:45 AM Thank you Great color too Is she a rescue? Wait are you talking about my dog Yeah she's cute Sent

9.

Blue - What brings you to England then? Today 22:56 Family and job Today 23:23 Ah nice. What you doing for work? I'm a babysitter Do you sit on other things, or is it just babies? Sent

10.

Text - Can you solve a Rubik's cube in less than 12 seconds? No way Okay good neither can I Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be intimidated by you Haha okay good Okay sweet we're dating now That's how tinder works Or so l'm told Lol ok but I don't think my boyfriend would like that No I'm fine with it Sent

11.

Cheezburger Image 9578494208

12.

Cheezburger Image 9578494464

13.

Cheezburger Image 9578494720

14.

Cheezburger Image 9578494976

15.

Cheezburger Image 9578495232

16.

Cheezburger Image 9578495488

17.

Cheezburger Image 9578495744

18.

Cheezburger Image 9578496256

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment