Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Tumblr Post: Humans Get Attached To Anything


Humans are bound to pack bond with just about anything. It's the strangest and most adorable thing. It could be an ugly fruit at the market that looks like it's just hurting for some recognition and love, or maybe you have a Roomba that clearly gets struck by the fear every time a thunderstorm rolls through your area. Check out some more random gems from Tumblr's wandering minds over here.


1.

Text - possessed-radios E broccoli-butler voidspacer My roomba is scared of thunderstorms I was sitting at my desk just a few minutes ago, drawing, and a really loud crack of thunder went off-no power surges or anything, just thunder-and my roomba fled from its dock and started spinning in circles I currently now have an active roomba sitting quietly on my lap

2.

Text - systlin Humans will pack bond with anything. apostatively I had a teenage girl come into my tea shop with her mother the other night. She purposely grabbed a teamaker in the most crunched-up looking box on the shelf (got banged around in shipment) and carried

3.

Text - it protectively over to the counter. "If something's in a damaged box I have to get it because I'm afraid no one else will love it," she laughed nervously. Not only will humans pack bond with anything, the empathy level of adolescent girls in particular likely has puppy-saving, world hunger-solving, war-ending powers. I look stu a-dull-glow

4.

Text - I once saw a really bumpy lime at the grocery store, just a real ugly fruit. Later that night my boyfriend & I were driving home from rehearsal at like 11:30pm & passed the grocery store & I stared crying & he said "is it that lime? Do you want to go back and get it?" And I nodded and pulled the car around and bought the lime. your-friendly-neighbohood-black I saw this post once but IT GOT EVEN BETTER Source: voidspacer

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment