Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Co-Worker Expects Free Dinner Two Weeks After Operation


On the one hand some of this is completely understandable if you go through a serious operation, but that doesn't excuse the nasty, entitled tone at all. It's the wildest thing that people expect other people to go out of their way to be nice to them, when they can't even be bothered to act vaguely decent in the first place. 

1.

Text - 1 レ Are you getting dinner today? M isn't in so it's just me and you Not today, I've brought mine in cos I'm skint til Friday haha Fuck sake what am I supposed to do then? I don't know, perhaps go get dinner by yourself?

2.

Text - I need you to go because I need to take my dinner early So could you just go to morrisons for me and get some chicken bites and wedges I won't have any time because l've got to go to pick cl is literally next to a shop, can't you just get something from there ?

3.

Text - No I fancy chicken bites Not my problem? But I don't have time Again, not my problem? Fuck sake, now I'm gunna be late back from dinner just because you won't do me one little favour? Honestly thought you were nicer than that

4.

Text - Ok Ok? You're not even bothered are you? Didn't think someone I work with could be so horrible to me. I had an operation only TWO WEEKS ago, I still can't do everything by myself but l'll just struggle because you're just choosing to be lazy!!!

5.

Text - 3 Two weeks is a long time and they literally cut your fingernail down because it's infected. Perhaps next time they'll chop ye arm off and l'l give you a hand then In the mean time, please learn some manners and understand if you ask politely and not just demand stuff I wouldn't mind doing you just a little favour Okay so will you please go get it for me then?

6.

Text - Hahhahahahaha No Why tell me to use manners then? This is so fucking stupid, not even talking about this anymore. Don't talk to me when I get in.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment