Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Most Bizarre Reasons People Got Dumped


People are full of surprises. You might think that you know someone, and then a few months after you've officially started dating, they end up breaking up with you because you're "not in their league." Yes, that's a response in this wild AskReddit thread about bizarre breakups. Maybe this whole thread will just leave you feeling more jaded and discouraged in pursuing romantic exploits, than ever before. Or, maybe you'll keep trucking on with a heroic stubborn fortitude to find that one. 

1.

Text - Legalius • 17h She didn't like that I didn't like she cheated. O Q Reply 950 ...

2.

Text - Snowfreak2507 • 17h She broke up with me because " I was out of her league" , so she wanted to end the relationship before she got too deep of feelings , since we would inevitably break up in the future. + Q Reply 4 306 ...

3.

Text - g_u-y-_s• 17h I'm blonde and was landscaping at the time so my hair was lighter in the summer. In January she accused me of dying my hair because it wasn't the same color as when we had started seeing eachother and said she couldn't be with a guy that was that "vain" i didn't even correct her. She was kinda dumb (obv) and was never really good at conversation. E Q Reply ↑ 505 3 ...

4.

Text - Chingparr • 14h I had a girl "test dump" me for not believing in God. Three days later, she told me it was a test, and "for real" dumped for me not chasing after her. She was in her 30's. Reply 208 ...

5.

Text - _sabrinababy • 16h He told me i needed to embrace myself, and come out. Kind enough, but i am not a lesbian. Reply 190 ...

6.

Text - loperrimo • 16h A friend of my gf's mom called her and told my gf that she had a dream where God told her that someone was pushing her away from the ways of the lord. She called me crying that she didn't want to leave but that her duty with the lord came before everything. That was about 2 years ago, she now has another boyfriend who, I've heard, it's not a very good person. We were together for 4 years and I truly loved her. Am still in love with her. :( Reply 171 •..

7.

Text - WeVidlt • 16h Because it was my birthday. This happened two separate times. Reply 1 100 ...

8.

Text - DoctorNerdly • 17h 1 Award My brother broke up with a girl because she didn't "get" Seinfeld. Reply 262

9.

Text - dahopppa • 14h A girl broke up with me because she said I was too good of a person. Once she called me out because when we got in the car I put my seat belt on. Said that I'm not the kind of guy that takes risks. When we broke up I regained the IQ points she made me lose. Reply 86 3 ...

10.

Text - FloridaManCometh • 14h I once had a girl get up from the couch and walk towards the door of my condo... then she stopped, looked at me, and said "I can't do this anymore". I said what and she said "I just... I just hate everything about you". Then she walked out. The funny thing is that we weren't even arguing. Funnier thing is that she walked back in after about 30 seconds and told me I was supposed to have gone after her.

11.

Text - THEXBEARXJEW • 16h She ending things because I didn't find the office that funny. Reply 1 247 ...

12.

Text - LambSauce7559 • 14h She got mad at me for killing her in Among Us. SHE WAS DEAD SERIOUS. We were dating for like 5 months and got mad and I havent talked to her since. LIKE TEFFFFF| Reply 164 3 ...

13.

Text - disposable-name • 13h I was too good a cook compared to her. Apparently she was firmly of the "way to a man's heart is through his stomach" and me knowing my way around a kitchen like a boss was the equivalent of preferring to masturbate than have sex with her. ..her cooking was indeed shit, by the way. Reply 149 ...

14.

Text - TheKazt • 14h I don't know bro. She just texted me one day, quote on quote "I want to break up with you. Don't reply to this". She didn't give a reason, I didn't bother to ask for one 'cause I ain't trynna lose my time. I can only supose she couldn't handle the Neutron style. Reply 1 73 ...

15.

Text - gozba • 16h A friend of mine broke up with a girl because she had an ear infection, and he didn't feel like visiting her being sick. Reply 60 ...

16.

Text - henry_b • 16h Her parents told her to. She was 20. Reply 58 ...

17.

Text - YourQuirk • 16h He told me I was too immature for him and that I didn't know what I wanted out of life yet. I was 25 He was 29 I studied full time He worked 75% retail too which I drove him most days I had my own budding business outside of the studies He took a distance programming course. I answered calls from suicidal Igbt youth. He... was really good with supporting the team through WoW raids. Reply 147 ...

18.

Text - spacetoastcoastghost • 16h The best line Il've received is the classic "our relationship isn't pleasing to God." This was in 9th grade in the southern US, so not the most uncommon excuse among religious youth Reply 34 5 ...

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment