Saturday, October 24, 2020

Wholesome Memes for a Healthy Boost


The world can seem like a daunting place, but it's good to be reminded that things aren't completely horrible all the time. It's probably better for most of us to get some wholesome memes as a reminder that some things are still nice. They're like little happy vitamins for the soul.

1.

Hair - A high school junior stayed on Zoom after my final class today. He said he "just wanted to do a vibe check on his teachers." "Like... you're all checking in on us. But who's checking in on you?" GIF

2.

Canidae - MrPuckett @ImgurMrPuckett My puppy PJ has been running a lot more, up to 4 miles at a time now I push him in the stroller for the first 6 miles, and now he just startes at me while patiently awaiting his turn to run at the end

3.

Product - The kid I nanny is nervous for the first day of school and my heart is completely melted. Si

4.

Text - Follow A few weeks ago, my dog died. I was very sad, as I had him for 15 years. Today, I heard a knock on my door. It was my 90yo neighbor. She had crocheted a little toy dog that looked exactly like mine, collar and all. I burst into tears on the spot and gave her a hug. She is truly the best neighbor ever. 12:31 PM - 12 Aug 2016

5.

Eyewear - My dad has been an airline pilot for 33 years. He will depart San Diego for Seattle in a few hours on what will be the final flight of his career. I just boarded a plane headed to San Diego so I can surprise him there to join him on the last leg of his journey to retirement.

6.

Signage - MOON CMEESE Today you could be standing next to Someone Who is tryingtheir Best nor to fall apart. Whatever you do today, do it with ndness in your heart

7.

Text - Hannah @radicavaqueen my mom passed away last weekend. i emailed my professors to ask for a 24-hr extension... prof #1 only gave me an extra 12 hours. prof #2 told me to do the assignments for the week when i could & asked if i wanted to share my favorite memories of her instead. be like prof #2.

8.

I haven't fit into to this shirt in years. Down 32 Ibs..and..haven't had a cigarette in over a week. Being healthy puts that silly smile on my face. Good News 101

9.

Text - 37.6k 11.6k 1 Share Thenightofni29 • 14h 3 Awards Wii sports resort Reply 19.4k ... smartysocks • 8h 3 Awards When we first got a Wii, we made an avatar/Mii for each member of our extended family. My Dad died soon after, age 86. Our daughters will be 'cycling' along in the game then l'll hear "there's Granddad!" as he'll have popped up by the side of the road, waving. Granddad's Mii is often on their Wii Basketball team and is awesome apparently. 3.0k

10.

Text - muslimmafia my grandfather always had candy in his pockets, and one time when I got really sick and I was hospitalized my dad told him not to give me any candy. He pulled out his pockets to show he hadn't even brought any and I got really sad but as soon as my dad walked out of the room he then proceeded to take off his hat and had 2 chewy chocolate candy toffees and 2 orange fanta toffees, and I'll never forget the happiness and surprise I felt in that one moment in my entire life. Sourc

11.

Text - Sarah Williams @misanthropologa During teaching today I was petting my cat and my co-teacher announced it and asked to see the cat. Then no fewer than 60% of the students reached down and pulled THEIR cats up into view of the cameras and suddenly my Zoom squares were all cats and everything was perfect.

12.

Text - RESCO Replies • 9 months ago I'm a 67 year old granny who discovered your channel when my students started making fun of my flip phone. Your reviews helped me get with it and eventually impress my students with my “knowledge" on tech. O I still watch although now retired because l'm hooked on your style. Thanks for your help and congratulations. 10K 101 r Add a public reply...

13.

Text - TLIASCI ... 11m · RACIST Y'all, Nora is having her first sleepover tonight. Her best friend Faye is coming over and that means one of my biggest dad goals is gonna happen tomorrow morning. Making pancakes for them in the morning. The moment i found out we were pregnant I imagined sleepovers and making pancakes in the morning for her and her friends, and tomorrow is the day! I am SO EXCITED i don't know if I'm gonna sleep a wink tonight. Maybe l'll wake them up at midnight with pancakes. S

14.

Athlete - Kendra Harrison the moment she realized she just ran 12.20 seconds in the 100 meter hurdles, destroying a 28 year old world record BBC müller müller ALI

15.

Text - 36 minutes ago i I've made it 21 years without you. Why do you think i need you now?!? Like · Comment O 4 people like this. CAUSE IM URE GRANDMA AND I NEED U ago Like That wasn't directed towards you I KNOW I JUSR WANTED YOU TO KNOW I LOVE AND NEED YOU love you too grandma Like 61 THANX I NEEDED THAT GOODNIGHT Night grandma Like

16.

Nose - when you become a regular at a place and they learn your name and start asking about your day

17.

Dog - Zoe just turned 17, but she still likes to party

18.

Cartoon - Picture of my local bus driver before and after telling him 'thank you'

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment