Saturday, October 24, 2020

Groomzilla Is The Choosiest Of Beggars


Talk about a marriage destined for failure. This groomzilla is about as shallow and materialistic as they come. And the dude has the audacity to rudely reject terrific car offers coming his way. It's so cringe and cheap that you almost hope it can't be real. Check out another choosing beggar's request that ended up landing them at a comedy club.

1.

Text - FL Looking to borrow a car for my wedding day. 12/28 will be needing it from 2 pm- 8 pm. Thank you Haha Comment Share 00= 41 You can borrow my tesla if you want 2h Like Reply you have a picture? 2h Like Reply

2.

Text - seriously? A model 3? Trade it in for a model X and then maybe l'll consider 2h Like Reply Dude, it's just an option, you don't have to be a dick about 2h Like Reply you offer me a mode 3 and you think I'm the dick? 2h Like Reply Bro it's a nice car, it's brand new. All you have to say is "no" 2h Like Reply okay then NO!!

3.

Vehicle - I will be out of town so I can't make it to your wedding. You can borrow the M3 if you want 2h Like Reply lol no thank you!! Looking for something at least over 100k it's for my wedding not my 18th birthday party

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment