Saturday, October 24, 2020

Choosing Beggar Offers Rad Vibes For Free Place


The lack of awareness here is to such a level that it truly boggles the mind. Like, what do you do with a person operating at this frequency? Cowabunga was really that icing on this cake of disaster. Check out another choosing beggar mess with this choosing beggar who thought that a free shower should last for a lifetime.

1.

Text - 1 hr · 9 Hi my name isl Es) I'm a young, independent photographer/insta baddie looking to move in to a cosy place long term with a couple house mates. My job is in between busy patches so naturally I wouldn't be able to pay rent. But I more than make up for this with doing the dishes, cleaning the house, and providing everyone with a fun cool vibe! A couple rules:

2.

Text - - Must be all Female housemates, sorry guys Vegans only (no murderers) - Preferably muso-friendly, I'm a master of the drums and kalimba - No noise after 10pm My current landlord has given me two weeks notice so looking to move out soon. Hit me up if you're interested! Cowabunga!

3.

Text - XMIWUT • 3d "Master of the drums" oh no

4.

Cheezburger Image 9565811968

5.

Cheezburger Image 9565812224

6.

Cheezburger Image 9565812480

7.

Cheezburger Image 9565812736

8.

Cheezburger Image 9565812992

9.

Cheezburger Image 9565813248

10.

Text - ZAutomaticDevine7 • 3d Man...here I am, renting my own place, paying my own bills, all alone like a sucker. What this place needs is a stranger eating my food, loafing on my furniture, providing good vibes, drums, and sexual harassment.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment