Sunday, October 25, 2020

Small Things That Can Ruin a Day


There's a fine line between something small but disproportionately disheartening and just some dumb stuff people get upset over. Maybe it comes down to personal preference. Either way, there are some things that either become a pain too fast, or are way too easy to fixate on that have the potential to ruin a day.

1.

Text - Hereatrandom 416 points · 12 hours ago Food I had left at home that I was looking forward to eating after a long day at work being guzzled down by a family member.

2.

Text - quickwitknit 197 points · 12 hours ago Realizing 10 minutes after you get to work that the reason those shoes were in the back of the closet is because they're uncomfortable af.

3.

Text - gluteactivation 102 points · 11 hours ago When you're trying to show someone something and at that very moment, whatever you're trying to show them is fine/isn't working and you look dumb

4.

Text - Bokonon_77 30.3k points · 11 hours ago 2 2 3 e2 3 4 8 Accidentally biting the inside of your cheek HARD when chewing your food.

5.

Text - M3ME_EntHuS1aSt 23.9k points · 12 hours ago O 3 9 e & 13 More getting in the most comfy position in my bed, but the sudden urge to pee arises.

6.

Text - authorized_sausage 23.6k points · 11 hours ago 9 O 5 e3 3 7 & 2 More "Hey, when you get in, let me know, we need to talk" "We need to talk" Those two, one variation for work and the other for personal, are the worst. There's no context, no stated reason for needing to talk. Only dread.

7.

Text - anniecelene 23.3k points · 12 hours ago A 2 3 5 E 2 Not having enough time to get ready and having to go out in something you're slightly uncomfortable in.

8.

Text - k-tglo 13.7k points · 12 hours ago Having to get gas before work 2

9.

Text - gluteactivation 13.6k points · 11 hours ago 2 2 2 & 4 More Not finishing a good dream

10.

Text - Affectionate_Meat_69 12.3k points · 13 hours ago 2 S 2 2 S 3 Having to go poop right after taking a shower.

11.

Text - notreallysrs 11.9k points · 12 hours ago you ever been craving something and postpone it for a certain day, and then when it's that day something happens and you don't get to eat that. day ruined.

12.

Text - SeekerSpock32 11.0k points · 13 hours ago · edited 3 hours ago Dropping something or getting your earbuds caught on something and yanked out of your ear.

13.

Text - Ya--Like--Jazz 8.4k points · 12 hours ago My dryer not drying my clothes all the way before work in the winter.

14.

Text - guac_out 7.5k points · 12 hours ago When you've already left the house for the day and realise you are wearing undies that give you a wedgie

15.

Text - davisb3825 7.2k points · 13 hours ago Wet socks Ravioli_meatball19 979 points · 9 hours ago I see you, and raise you WET JEANS.

16.

Text - ThatKiwiBro 6.8k points · 12 hours ago When you hit any part of your body on an inanimate object. God, I just get so mad at the object/myself

17.

Text - beeper2040 6.4k points · 11 hours ago 22 3 2 Being excited and extremely happy about something and then telling somebody, only to be met with either a disappointing 2 reaction or even being told that what you're excited about is "childish/silly/not interesting". Happened way too often to me so I don't share many things with others anymore.

18.

Text - in-site 4.6k points · 12 hours ago 3 2 fucked up dreams! I get into a serious funk maybe once every other month because of some vivid abomination I dreamt of (often involving something that bothers me irl)

19.

Text - BadCaseOfBallzheimer 3.5k points · 12 hours ago · edited 12 hours ago For me, it's that moment you drop a spoon or something, physics breaks, and it just bounces off every single surface on its way down making as much noise as a spoon like object could possibly make. It just feels like it takes forever to finally stop moving. I dunno, drives me bat-shit.

20.

Text - saltnotsugar 3.5k points · 13 hours ago • Not being able to sleep the night before. Spilling coffee on yourself right after you get dressed. Cat puked on the carpet. • You open a weird book and unleash a demon older than the world, and the cafeteria is out of a lot of stuff.

21.

Text - drayd38 3.4k points · 13 hours ago Forgetting my chapstick on a day I won't be home for a while

22.

Text - arcant12 3.3k points · 12 hours ago 2 I know this isn't true for all people, but I know I'm not the only one: When someone takes my parking spot at work. It's not a big deal at all, but whenever it happens I feel like my day will suck.

23.

Text - AmigoDelDiabla 2.7k points · 11 hours ago Thinking the to-go lid on your coffee is properly secured when it is not.

24.

Text - MagicCoffeeBeanSpaz 2.5k points · 12 hours ago · edited 3 hours ago That one asshole that cuts you off in traffic when there's no one behind you

25.

Text - ProdifyM 1.4k points · 13 hours ago When you start running out of hot water halfway through your shower.

26.

Text - selena_hillard 624 points · 13 hours ago Group of teenagers looking my direction ms_old_field 216 points · 12 hours ago anxiety has entered the chat

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment