Sunday, October 25, 2020

Hilarious Photoshop Trolls From The Masterful James Fridman


Just in case you weren't already well aware at this point, James Fridman is the master of the photoshop trolling game. The dude brings the heat every time someone reaches out with a photoshop request. It honestly seems like it takes more skill and creativity to do what he's doing, versus actually delivery on the requests that he receives. 

1.

Furniture - Hi James, I was wondering if you could make it look like l'm not sitting on the edge of the bench? There were several of us sitting down and they stood up but we didn't scoot down.

2.

Adaptation - James Fridman e @fjamie013 Sure.

3.

Vehicle door - i love your work and i was woundering could u make my arms look bigger in this picture thank u keeo up the good work

4.

Product - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Done.

5.

Photo caption - Hi James, I want to post this prom photo of me and my friend but he's dabbing. Could you photoshop it so that he's not dabbing anymore? Thanks!

6.

Dress - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> He's not dabbing anymore.

7.

Meal - Hay Jamie could you please help me i need to correct this, it seems l'm holding the hand of my friend

8.

People - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Sure.

9.

Tennis - Hey James Can you please edit this picture so my brother and i wear the same t-shirt? Thanks! AUHOLE 10

10.

White - Done.

11.

Face - @fjamie013 Hey James can you give me a Kardashian look? Any of them :)

12.

Clothing - James Fridman efjamie013 There you go.

13.

Snapshot - Hello James! Can you please close my girlfriends eyes in this picture? :) thank you!

14.

Selfie - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Hope this helps.

15.

Friendship - can you make us look older and at a party or something

16.

People - Reply Sure.

17.

Selfie - I love your photoshop work. Could you please make it so my boyfriend's armpit hair doesn't show? It's grossing me out. Thanks.

18.

Child - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Here you go.

19.

Pink - Hi Jame, we love one boy and I want to send this photo to him, can you make that I look grate and other girl in black shoes look bad. Sorry thanks

20.

Pink - James Fridman <fjamie013@gmail.com> Sure. RI

21.

Land vehicle - Can you change my car out for something a little more expensive. Thanks you !!! -Tanner

22.

Academic dress - James Fridman @fjamie013 This should do it. STUDENT LOANS

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment