Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Man Discovers Cat With Babies Underneath Bed


This guy's ultra dad instinct kicked in. It's not every day that one discovers a cat with a fresh litter of kittens underneath their bed; but here we are. What a warm and bubbly surprise that must've been. Of course, it's hard to believe that something like this could even happen, but hey, the world will surprise you. The last comment on this thread gets it right: "This is the Tumblr equivalent of a warm hug on a cold day." 

For some more gold from Tumblr, check out this thread about how the Titanic is as fascinating as it is made up.

1.

Text - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla So... I JUST FOUND A CAT THAT IS NOT MINE AND IT HAS HAD BABIES UNDER MY BED.

2.

Text - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 8h Trying to adjust to the catshit crazy reality of going upstairs to grab a jumper but instead finding a cat and 4 kittens. Am I dad now? ♡ 25 t7 157 2,494 Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 8h Paternal instincts kicking in. Overwhelmed with feels. Don't know how to deal. 3 t7 97 2,067 Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 8h Cancelling all my plans. Crawling under the bed to spend the rest of the day with my four new children. #newdad 11 t] 206 2,997

3.

Cat - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla Cuteness update: I'm dying.

4.

Basketball player - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 6h I am living for these babies. Any work commitments I have are now temporarily on hold. Sorry I'm a dad now. 7 27 125 2,313 Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 6h Just cancelled my order for comics and single malt whiskey. Now buying cat food. This is fatherhood yo! I'm here for this 23 GIF

5.

Cat - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla I feel like the veil of the universe is being lifted slightly. Like, I feel high. Is this what it feels like to have a child? I think I'm falling in love. Fuck.

6.

Text - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 5h This is too much. I'm approaching nirvana. I legitimately suffer from anxiety attacks and depression and my capacity to deal with it recently has been waning. The Cat Gods have smiled upon me with benevolence and turned the monsters under my bed into kittens. ♡ 38 t7 266 3,655 Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 4h Is it unhealthy to get tears on kittens? Is it unhealthy to cry about kittens? Asking for me.

7.

Photo caption - To my cat sons and daughters, I'll be the hero you deserve, but not the one it needs right now (because of mama cat). So l'll hunt for you, because I can afford it. I'Il be your silent guardian, your watchful protector. Love, #CatDad

8.

Text - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla I think I'm living the best day of my life. Wait, no. Actually fuck it yes I am. This is the best :') 0:05 1..I 58.7K views

9.

Text - babyanimalgifs This is so wholesome stuff-n-nOnsense Update: he finally got the cat to the vet to see if she had a microchip Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 3d HOLY FUCKING FUCK. SHE IS NOT CHIPPED!!!!!!!! Citytv GIF 700 27 264 6,339

10.

Canidae - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla #CatDad transformation 100% complete. >

11.

Cat - callmebliss I was already on board with his sweet wholesome open-to-love-and- nurturing heart but I was fully unprepared for getting to that last tweet and seeing how off the hook HOT dude is deadjosey https://twitter.com/pariszarcilla?lang=en heres his twitter is here there is also additonal cat photos of his children.

12.

Cat

13.

Cat

14.

Cat - LEGO LE

15.

Cat - strangeracrossthestreet CAT DAD IS BACK jackslenderman aww, the kids grow up so fast. ;-; aquilacalvitium НННННННН І LOVE CAT DAD!

16.

Cat - starrynight35 This is, by far, the single most adorable fucking thing I have ever seen. trishmishtree update: Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 22 Dec 2018 Couldn't have a Christmas tree this year because cats. So l've attacked their cat tree with tinsel. We'll see how long this lasts. #caturday

17.

Cat - watchfor I love that he kept .. All of them. Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 3d Hail! Forever of the House Zarcilla, First of Her Name, The Sassiest, Queen of the beds above and below, Warmer of cold hearts, Breaker of Cups and Mother of The Brood. Come forth and bend the knee (to give her treats)! Happy #MothersDay O 57 t7 175 3,095

18.

Text - Paris Zarcilla @ParisZarcilla · 06 Jan Just out here, looking majestic af. ♡ 84 t7 475 O 6,776 Show this thread petermorwood I've reblogged the earlier part of this thread before, and the new stuff makes it even better. This is the Tumblr equivalent of a warm hug on a cold day.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment