Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Choosing Beggars With Zero Chill


The world is filled to the brim with choosing beggars and their unyielding, wildly irrational series of demands. These folks will come out of left field, and not even bother asking for a discount; no, they'll just ask for that car or new computer or painting for free. And then, then, free might not even be cheap enough. We're not sure when the world's choosing beggars will ever give it a rest, but until then we have these moments of gross entitlement to shake our heads at. 

1.

Text - Yesterday at 6:25 pm Hey my sister is birthday is coming up can you draw her for me please O I will send you her photograph then you drawe her Sorry if too much to ask Hi! I do commissions, if you want something realistic i'll charge 45USD, for anime style i'll charge 35USD. I can draw your sister for sure, is there a due date?

2.

Text - Yes actually her birthday is tomorrow but you can finish by tomorrow evening so I can give her the drawing by 9 PM or something like that I tagged you on the photograph in my account but ignore me i am on the left with white and grey shirt she is on the right pls draw something like that I will take cartoon or realistic but i dont have any money can you draw for free for me please make an exception You want a free drawing? I can't do that sorry.

3.

Text - 9:08 PM I got 75 I'm in right now 75? Yea I'm in right now Lol Plz I'm in

4.

Text - We agreed on 180 Yes but all I got is 75 to my name You said you had 160 Yes that was before like 3 days ago

5.

Text - Yes but all I got is 75 to my name You said you had 160 Yes that was before like 3 days ago I got 75 if not l'm. Heading back to Meet me at N Broadway. Let me know when you get here. 9:33 PM Where you at I'm here waiting for you County jail Meet me in parking lot You need to go inside and turn yourself in for trying to rob me.

6.

Font - Wendy's @Wendys A 50¢ Frosty is a pretty sweet sight! Grab yours before this deal melts away. Jun 30 How many RTS do I need for a free frosty? O 27 t7 5.1K O 7.9K 9 Wendy's @Wendys Jun 30 It's 50 cents. O 326 t7 30K 89K 15h not everyone is rich t1 620 O 1.5K Wendy's O @Wendys Replying to That's why we made them 50 cents

7.

Text - Hey man, you do portraits right? I'm thinking of surprising my gf with one for her birthday (which is tomorrow) do you think you could do that for me? 11:08 PM Sure thing man, I'm gonna have to bump up the price a little since it's a rush for me SHAMPING 3 JUL 20-23 Here's a piecel finished today 11:11 PM /

8.

Text - EC Hey hun! Thanks for texting me back! May I please have contact info for the tutor you're hiring for ? needs all the help she can get this уear. Sure! He's a really great family friend. He was a high school algebra teacher, but he just got a new job as a AP at a middle school in his same district.

9.

Text - Thanks! I'll give him a call! AAd Question: how much is he charging you? I'm honestly not sure. He's my ex- husband's best friend and I think my ex is covering the cost. I've never hired a tutor before, but l've also never done virtual school either. I'm sure he's worth every cent because I can't do Calculus to save my own life. Subject Text Message

10.

Text - Marketplace American Girl Doll • $115 Label Chat Mark as Sold If no one will spend the 115$ I will come get it all for 25$ everything for $25? Yes if you can't sell it

11.

Text - that's an extremely disrespectful lowball offer i have it pending to sell for $100 to someone currently Well American doll went out of business not really

12.

Text - Marketplace American Girl Doll • $115 Label Chat Mark as Sold So I wouldn't be shocked if you couldn't sell it. 25 is better than 0 lol okay

13.

Text - People are so sensitive. You legit just got butt hurt over that didn't you Imao not really lol Btw it's for my 3 year old.. 25 is realistic for that situation you got there lol Good luck tho on that Type a message...

14.

Text - My bf is seriously an inconsiderate person. I wish he can be more thoughtful. He ordered me a cake for my birthday. Ok lah it was quite expensive so shows he got some sincerity. However, he asked me to go pick it up (he is currently overseas temporarily for work). Like come on, how cheap can you get? Just pay the $35 delivery fee, why inconvenience me? I expressed my dissatisfaction to him, and he said it doesn't make sense to pay that much for delivery when the distance isn't even that f

15.

Text - ALL PRICES HAVE BEEN PRE-HAGGELD FOR YOUR SHOPPING CONVINIENCE We are a non-prafit chanty and we try to make all prices as affordable as possible. 2o0% of profits from our stores support building affordable homes in Ada county

16.

Text - Sell/Trade 22 mins Babysitter needed Message $100 LOOKING FOR BABY SITTER TO COME TO MY 2 BEDROOM CONDO FROM 6:30 AM 6PM LOCATION: just off the DVP on Eglinton. Two girls 6 and 2 both well behaved and polite MUST PROVIDE FOOD (VEGAN ORGANIC FOOD ONLY!!!) MUST BE SMOKE FREE MUST SUBMIT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK (WILL PAY $5 UPON CLEAN RECORD, DONT ASK ME TO PAY FOR THE CHECK!!!) WOMEN ONLY!!! MUST WORK WEEKENDS WITH NO NOTICE price listed is weekly. After 6 months, if we are still conducti

17.

Text - Hey could you stop messaging me. We don't even follow each other. Would u be interested in doing some promotion for us? No thank you Fuck you GTR Sucks Ferrari is better Well your about to get some free promotion NO WAY?!!!! Im just messing with ya U have grown alot brother good shit!!!

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment