Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Loving Humans Being Absolute Bros


We're always on the lookout for that next level human being. You know, the human being who makes the extra effort to spread wholesome, loving, cheer around the world. We can all become so caught up in juggling our own problems that we forget to exercise conscious generosity toward others that just need a little boost to keep them going. These moments are sure to strike a chord. 

1.

Text - Thread HaileyRagon @HaileyRagon day one of tweeting until ryan reynolds answers. @VancityReynolds 15:48 · 01 Apr 20 · Twitter for iPhone 741 Retweets 39.5K Likes HaileyRagon @HaileyRagon · 7h update: i'm crying. 19 27 17 5,073 Ryan Reynolds O @VancityRey.. · 7h v Replying to @HaileyRagon Nailed it on minute 1. Congratulations and wash your hands. 297 27 1,176 68.2K 8

2.

Text - Eliza 2 hrs · O Lost my car key while jogging on the rail trail today, went back looking for them and stumbled upon this. I owe my whole soul to whoever did this thank fuck

3.

Player - Every time DeAndre Hopkins scores, he finds his mom, who lost her sight 17 years ago and gives her the touchdown ball. One of the best traditions in sports. ACH TEXANS IS

4.

Wood - i STARTRIBUNE.COM Sacred Dakota peace pipe sells for $40,000 – and buyer gives it back to Minnesota tribe

5.

Text - A text from our landlords this morning Today 9:54 AM Assuming your income has dropped substantially want to help you by $0 rent for April and will see what the situation is and I in May. Hope it helps!

6.

Advertising - Karen Civil @KarenCivil Jaden Smith Launches Free Vegan Food Truck For Less Fortunate In LA: bit.ly/2YCYZG9 I LOVE YOU RESTAURANT @chuuzus Jaden Smith is providing clean water for Flint and feeding the homeless healthy food. Will and Jada have the best parenting skills.

7.

Text - the woman who lives above me finally got sick of our building's coin- operated washer that never works so she removed it, bought and installed her own, and told the rest of us to use it for free. when we finally go to war with landlords she's who I want in charge. 4:03 pm · 26/03/2020 · Twitter for iPhone

8.

Product - In Norway you get a small amount of money for recycling bottles/cans. They're often collected by poor people, homeless etc. A lot of our trash cans has these holders around them so people don't have to search through the trash to collect them LETD Coke ట

9.

Text - My grandma has been texting me wanting to learn more about Overwatch so she can cheer me on when I play N Nan > They are randomly decided Does it mess with your play Not really, just changes who I play Do they have different powers Yes I'm trying to learn Thank you It means a lot I will understand the game better

10.

Product - My brother passed 6 months ago and I still texted him frequently. Today, I got a response. l Verizon LTE 66 Brothaboo > 1 H Yesterday 5:08 PM 1:08 I just MISS YOU so much. God. What the hell| Today 1:00 PM Monday, September 23 I'm sorry to here that you're missing someone, but unfortunately you have the wrong number. MESSAGES Brothaboo I know. This was my brothers number and he passed away in March. I just liked to text his number like he could hear me. 2 Text Messages MESSAGES 6m Sorr

11.

Text - l Verizon LTE 1:21 PM Also feel free to share anything about your brother. Sometimes it helps just remembering the good times. I know we don't know each other, but don't mind being a 4. Brothaboo > Don't be sorry!! I'm going through a similar thing right now. My cousin who's like a sister to me isn't doing well and expected to pass any day now. So I sounding board. I really appreciate that. I was dreading the day his number got reassigned. You're a good human; don't hesitate to reach out

12.

Text - TP JO The people こTing ou of my GARBAGE. I have more Love fror you Ther you ThiNk. Please JusT come IN and Tell me your Hungry. I will fore ver give you A fresh Shie of Pizza t sces h water to Driv k. GOD Bless

13.

Nature reserve - Thank you 1968 Girl Scouts 1968 GIRL SCOUT TREE PLANTING

14.

Text - BustAMove_13•4h A S 7 Awards I had back surgery in 08 and I didn't see hide nor hair of any of my rl friends, but an older lady I had met on the Sims 2 message board sent flowers, called me every day and bought me a subscription to an online game site so I'd have something to do while I recovered. She was in Seattle and I'm in Ohio. Eventually she moved to Florida and we drove down so I could meet her. We remained friends until she passed a couple of years ago. I miss her so much. 6.1k

15.

Text - Augie Nash @AugieNash I'm at Sam's Club Older couple in 70's checking out Cashier asks if they found everything they needed Lady said no - needed bread Young man in 20's heard this and says "Ma'am, I have a loaf you can have, and if you see anything in my cart, you're welcome to it"

16.

Text - r/AskReddit u/Wahooness • lh What's your dirty little secret? Discussion Vote 11 1 Share BEST COMMENTS SimilarMixture • 1h I secretly watch my friends streams and support him without him knowing by using a different account, he gets very few viewers so I talk to him throughout the stream to keep his spirits up Reply

17.

Text - My neighbor (he's like 10 or 11) just knocked on my door and asked if I could help him baking cookies since it's his mom's birthday tomorrow and he really likes mine... you better believe I just spent 3 hours baking and decorating cookies with him lol he's so sweet

18.

Text - * •..cortni @fcknbb My six year old burst into tears & said he was too sick to go to school when we got in the car this morning. It was clear that he was not sick but hes never done that before so welcome to ur first mental health day, dude. We going to Target & watching movies & eating muffins.

19.

Bicycle - Ste Burke @SteBurke44 · 5h Has anyone had their bike stolen? Just bought this for £80 and it's got a bike lock on it. Apparently it's from the Crosby area. Bought it so I can get it to back to the right owner. I know it's a £1350 bike and id be heartbroken if it was me. Give us a shout 403 27 2,918 8,629

20.

Text - Dublin Bus O matthew mulligan @mattuna @dublinbusnews Replying to @mattuna Hi @dublinbusnews my three year old wanted to know how you decide which buses get to sleep inside the depot garage and Hi Matthew, we have rang around to a few of the depots and we can confirm that all buses are loved which have to sleep out in the equally and take turns sleeping yard inside the warm depot. Those sleeping outside are given cocoa 06/01/2018, 01:07 to keep warm. 57 Retweets 429 Likes 08/01/2018, 09:4

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment