Thursday, March 4, 2021

The Annoying Things People's Spouses Do


Are we supposed to love the people around us all the time? Because their wire-consolidation and peanut-butter-eating habits make it really hard to maintain good faith in a relationship. It's not like someone's toilet paper strategy is tearing this family apart, but lord almighty couldn't you just put the goddamn roll on correctly like an adult? These are the many frustrating habits of people's spouses, and if you're with someone who does all of this, good luck.

1.

Food - the way my wife eats waffles. WHY.

2.

Food - My husband picks up a jar of strawberry jam and peanut butter every time he goes to the store....And starts using the one he just bought. SMUCKER'S SMUCKERS SMUCKERS SEEDLESS Strawberry Jam Strawberry Jam Strawberry Jam S BREWED USIN BEST BARLEY MA 开

3.

Toilet paper - My husband always forgets to put a new roll of toilet paper on. Today he didn't forget

4.

Shelf - My husbands act of open aggression HARD STRAWBERRY LEMONADE 6M AR 1OO 24 WATER

5.

Liquid - My wife refuses to empty the laundry soap lid before putting it back on Persit PROCLEAN iwipinpool Duet

6.

Bottle - My husband brought home some milk because we were "out".... Cocuntry Tresh Prairie FD Prainie STAR D MLA

7.

Bottle - The way my husband thinks this is ok.

8.

Recipe - The way my husband made shredded cheese out of my cheese slices

9.

Toilet roll holder - Husband always leaves "last bit of roll" so he doesnt have to change it out

10.

Amber - Husband changed the bathroom light bulbs... I am annoyed....

11.

Food - My husband is 30 years old and he still doesn't know how to open a box. onginal 117 ORANG FOCEAN BAR Anificially Flavorod Vanilla R Anf SBARS 25110/124mtaEACH 25H024222mlyTOTAL

12.

Vertebrate - Where my husband put his socks.

13.

Tableware - How my husband stacks plates and platters

14.

Automotive parking light - The way my spouse parks in our garage. Guess l'll go around

15.

Glasses - The way my wife puts her sunglasses down

16.

Rectangle - Instead of taking five seconds to properly change the toilet tissue, my wife spends that five seconds smashing the roll so that it can sit on top of the old one. I married a monster.

17.

Cabinetry - My wife decided to put a cocktail of dish detergent and dish soap in the dishwasher

18.

Food - The way my wife eats her hoagie

19.

Food - How my wife put my son's ring toy away yesterday.

20.

Rectangle - Wife put up an accent wall in our unborn child's bedroom. Can't unsee. Wanna rip it down.

21.

Dog - The way my wife coils the vacuum cord ter le e cha s Shark

22.

Black - My wife wanted this $1200 storage rack CHBCO BRCSE 44444. MASE

23.

Toilet paper - My wife is a barbarian...

24.

Food - The way my wife opened a new bag of brown sugar. ZIP PAK RESEALABLE PACKAGING APOPAK RESEALABLE PACKAGING Imperia Sugar Sweet Potato P PURE CANE Tegurifie hee Tet DIENTS 9-inch d sweet potatoes INGRE cup mper N m Aarge 12 feas * Crene DIRECTI Pro KID 89

25.

Dishware - Wife didn't know which one she wanted to try

26.

Product - How my wife opens the cereal... BEST If Used By Cinnamon Toast 18JAN2022 CW101511B nch

27.

Drinkware - Ran out of toothpaste, so went to borrow my wife's... never mind, I'Il go to the store. gat cnd AntisensitvitvC AMEL TARTARBREATH ORELIEF SUE, CHEEKS. & GU 4.80

28.

Food - My wife eats her pizza like a serial killer.

29.

Food - How my wife opens cereal. TER CRUNCH DA WHI TM CORN T CRAL

30.

Kitchen appliance - My wife is one of "those people" H550 4 MLW 10 10 00

31.

Wood - My wife puts used matches back in the box instead of tossing them in the fire.

32.

Cabinetry - My wife's new plant placement that hangs 4 inches lower than the top of my head.

33.

Food - How my wife cuts open an avocado.

34.

Packing materials - How my wife opens up the bread

35.

Tire - My wife has a habit of losing toothpaste tubes. We buy in bulk, so she just opens a new one. I decided to investigate and found them all. Total Colgate ENING ITEN Colgate Colgate Total WHITENING CJigate WHITEM

36.

Cuisine - This is how my wife opens jars of peanut butter Jif Jif Jif if Jif di Jif Ji Jif Jif Jie Jif

37.

Hand - My wife got the "plus" sized iPhone and watches YouTube videos like this...

38.

Product - Thought we had plenty of cheese. Nope. Because wife. LacemC DAIN RMS DAIRY FARMS SINCE ERAE Mexican Style NACHO BLEND WITH JALAPENO PEPPERS A BLEND OF MONTEREY JACK CHEES WITH JALAPENO PEPPERS AND CHEDCAR CHEESE Sharp Cheddar CHEESE SMITaER 110 NET WT 16 0Z (1 LB) 453 g NET WT & 02 (226 ) Pepper Jack MONTEREYCK CHEESE JALAPENO &HABANERO PEPP NET WT 8 0Z (227 ) HOIMONYSD FLAVORFUL ORA MORE SLICE HOT HABANERO SLICE Lucere DAIRY EMexican Style NACHO BLEND JALAPENO PEPPERS NTEREY JACK CHEE

39.

Plant - My wife puts decorations directly in front of the tv's sensor.

40.

Electricity - My wife thinks this is "Fine." LI 7 3874

41.

Tableware - Wife took this bowl out the dishwasher and put it in the cupboard even though it's obviously not clean

42.

Line - How my wife puts away our nesting measuring cups, and how I have to fix them.

43.

Automotive design - My Wife is an Agent of Chaos

44.

Food - The turkey my wife bought for Thanksgiving. Carolina Can Carolina olina Copotina Carolin Delight White Golden Smoked White Turkey Nutrition Facts Carol TRANS NG ENTS Curol CARBAGE COLM P 28343 wcerolinatorkeys.com prolina Chur <SUICE IN DIRECTION OF Carol Carolina lina Caro olin

45.

Food - My wife's idea of leaving me a glass of juice NO SUGAR AD 100%UIC andy CRANBER stent nds 110 CALORIES PER SERVING 60 FL OZ (1.77L) BLEND OF 4 JUICES FROM CONCENTRATE WITH ADDED INGREDIENIS 100% PASTEURIZED PLEASE RECYCCLE

46.

Waste container - How my wife throws away boxes

47.

Tableware - My wife is incapable of finishing a drink Esc

48.

Tableware - The amount of cream cheese my husband left for me in the fridge this morning.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment