Thursday, March 4, 2021

Entitled Folks and Their Wild Boldness


As decent and reasonable as we try to be to each other, some entitled people among us have a hard time of grasping the concept. People on camping trips will request the wildlife be less noisy. Companies will ask for a skilled worker and expect to pay them an entry level salary. Customers will kneel on bread. Entitled people and their absurd audacity will never cease to amaze.

1.

Product - You'reking annoying You seem like a nice guy Just k off 10:24 AM Okay maybe that was rude. I'm sorry. I just haven't seen you do a giveaway in a while and I think more people can benefit from your generosity for this community. Your tweets are good and l'm glad you are growing! But l'd love to win a giveaway one of these days 10:27 AM Do you want to lets know you've seen their message until you accept. ssage you? They won't Block or report Delete Ассept

2.

Font - ( Reviews 9/5/19 I was really excited to pick up a slice for National Cheese Pizza day today, and unfortunately, experienced an awful customer experience. I was turned away for being short $0.30 on 1 cheese slice of pizza. 30 CENTS. This is 7% of the total cost. As an alternative, I told them I was a food blogger on Instagram and would post the slice on my page (mind you I have over 10,000 followers and restaurants frequently ask me to come in and try their pizza for free in exchange for

3.

Font - Road & Traffic Watch 12 h.e |Road. Heading 4 horses running loose along| towards high school!! 11 comments O Like All comments Please put as much info as possible on a post like this as you've had alot of us horse owners totally panicked o I just left work in a complete stress having had 2 people message me and couldn't find this post to see it said 4 (I only have 2) it would be helpful to know if are tacked up. (so we know it must be horses who are out riding and not in a field grazing)

4.

Font - 3:08 Apply Cancel Other High school or equivalent Associate Full Job Description Bachelor's Expanding Western PA river terminal and barge company seeks qualified candidate for a Welder/Operator position. Master's Doctorate Applicant must have heavy equipment experience (Dozer/Excavator)Welding experience and possible welding and electrical experience a plus. Also, needs to be mechanically inclined. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Is willing to work long hours and/or weekends in year

5.

Azure - 9:15 O M Vo) LTÉ all 54% ) 13-inch Mac... $1,400 - 2019 13-inch Macbook Pro... Marketplace Listing Request an Offer Mark as Sold would u take $1000 and i can pick it up tomorrow? thank you. SAT. AT 11:31 P.M. No I have a 1250 offer SAT. AT 11:42 P.M. ok no worries. is this model has touch bar? any accesorries included? Yup it's the 2019 version Boxnd charger included Aa Box and charger included and reciept for the warranty? can u please atleast do 1100? for me mate and i will buy it tomo

6.

Font - 4:34 A 55% Bad bọi ur cheesecake looked great on saturday! Well thanks so much! Hope ya Ya bor checked cu. are recipe to recreate it haha what are umaking next? I don't know yet to be honest, but definitely some kind of cake! Gonna do regular this time, no keto haha can i have it I mean if you live in/near Los Angeles and wanna meet me in a public spot 'd be down! im in Georgia Well I'm afraid that confuses things haha, but ir you're ever in LA let me know! I can whip ya up something cant

7.

Sky - Marketplace Miscellaneous Old garage to be torn down. You are buying the building. 400 cash. I'm not paying anybody. 2 hours ago e $400 Garage to tear down. 400 dollars cash to me before you start. Must get down and hauled off in 7 days. No excuses why you can't Not liable for getting hurt on my property. Garage door. Electric service everything goes. YOU ARE BUYING THE BUILDING AND HAULING IT OFF II Less Condition Used - Good Seller information ned Facebook in 2011 Send seller a message I

8.

Font - I went on a date with this guy and he paid for himself alone because i brought two of my friends. Omoh some men are heartless O 1,144 271,347 4,048 All of u blaming me it is unfair na gentle man would have paid the bills and tell me politely after the date. That's the best thing to do nd not to just act so immature. Some men love dates with friends and some don't. So next time i will always ask before taking my friends 189 2764 162 ... Men do u like date with friends? YES 6% NO 94% 10,836

9.

Handwriting - YOUR LANDSCAPING IS HORRIBLE, THEERES A WHOLE LOT OF LAZINGNASS GOING ON HFERE. YOUR DRAGGING THE VALUE OF OUR REAL ESTATF DoUN. IF THIS IS NOT CLEANED UP IN A WEEK I'm GOING TO CAL THE CODE ENFORCIMENT YouR NEIGH BOR

10.

Shirt - very pretty thank you. ok and my compliment?

11.

Font - 12 friends 26 review *** 10/02/2019 I'm giving 1 star because of the cheap management and customer service. I heard the food was very good so I went to try. Me and the BF got the calamari, spaghetti alle vongole, and gnocchi. All were very delicious. I was actually so impressed that when the manager came to ask us how everything tasted I told her it was some of the best Italian food I've had and I told her I'm going to post about it on Instagram where I have over 11 thousand followers and

12.

Shelf - This lady using bread as knee pads while she looks at other bread 10 20 Bit BIG BIG AKERY G A N al a bit

13.

Font - Can you send me the $20 What 20? The one for the cake I brought Wait why am I paying for that? Well it was your party, you asked me to bring dessert so I did So I want to be payed back for that What! No, everyone who came brought something, have you never been to a picnic party before? I'm not giving you any money sorry Oh fsk you, you should've told me beforehand I wouldn't be paid so I could've said no T

14.

Handwriting - Guysss HELP.. Let me preface this with: I AM CAMPING. This woman and daughter walked up to us and then handed us this. Said to be quiet. I LEGIT THOUGHT SHE WAS IN TROUBLE. My brother read that and was as nice and as polite as possible... but when I read it after she walked off... I couldn't help it. Those birds have been non stp for 3 days. They start 05am! T have complained hwice. It they ave also bother ing you Iwould appriečiate a badk -up complaint thinkyou and enoy your tripn

15.

Font - 9:19 1 ll LTE This luxury of having kids ee you can use them as an excuse for anything Card #: ************4244 Card Entry Method: CHIP ****** EMU PURCHASE ****** VISA DEBIT I put my kids in all my TVR: 8 excuses TSI: { IAD: 06020a03600000 ARC: 00 Appro 380320 Amount:: USD $10.67 Sorry about no tp I hare 2と.dS + Tip:: 10.67 = Total:: Yes, I'd like to help more kids play team sports by donating to the BWWF Foundation: $. *Buffalo Wild Wings Copy* Tweet your reply

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment