Thursday, March 4, 2021

People's "Man, I Gotta Get Outta Here" Moments


Maybe it's a 6th sense, maybe it's sheer panic, maybe it's using your eyes to see an angry pig barreling at you like you're made of slop. There are moments in our lives where we know that the right thing to do is just leave and never come back. There are also those moments where a particular place beats us down to the point where we say "screw this, I'm out.' There are moments we just know when it'sthe time to nope on out.

1.

Font - differentiatedpans 13 hours ago Friend invited me to some rock club for his friends bday..ok sure. I don't drink spirits. They were getting bottle service and I was going to the bar to get beer. Their bill came just as I was leaving and it was $2300!!! I was so happy I did not join in. I said my good bye and got the . 'k out.

2.

Organism - Scrotal_abrasion 16 hours ago · edited 5 hours ago 34 36 Bad diesel fire at work. I saw the fire ball billowing toward me so I jumped in a pit. The fireball blew over me, and when it retreated, I got the hell out of dodge. I got some gnarly 3rd degree burns, but I survived.

3.

Head - APuffyCloudSky 12 hours ago 65 33 E 3 A 500 lb hog got loose at the state fair and started charging right at me. I've never run so fast in my life.

4.

Font - pinkflower200 16 hours ago My friend and I met at Waffle House for lunch. A guy came into the restaurant looking for a piece of paper that he had accidentally left on a table. The waitress didn't know where the paper was located and might have thrown it away. The guy got upset saying the paper was important and he was going home to get his gun stored under his mattress. My friend and I quickly paid our check and got the heck out of the restaurant!

5.

Font - dear_little_water 14 hours ago O 2 ( 2 3 2 When I was in high school (early 80s), I saw a lot of heavy metal bands. I had a friend who could always get us backstage after the show. So Anvil played and we went backstage. All of a sudden the lead singers said "Okay all the girls take off your clothes or get out." I got out. The rest of the girls stayed.

6.

Font - MRJDL71 13 hours ago 2 I was driving north on I-65 in the middle of Indiana. The sky was getting dark, the wind was picking up, it started hailing .. I turned on the radio to hear that a tornado was nearby. I determined it was behind me going from SW to NE and about to cross over the interstate. Other cars were driving slow or pulling over because of the rain and hail...I was hauling ass to get away from there.

7.

Font - waycatowa 18 hours ago I was on a restaurant and they were using a propane tank to power an outdoors heater. Suddenly the tank started to catch fire and I got out quickly because i thought it was going to explode. The staff turned the tank off and everyone laughed at me for overreacting but damn i got scared lol.

8.

Font - deeznutz066 12 hours ago 2 @2 3 4 2 I lived in south Everett WA for a couple years. Was walking home from the bus stop to my apartment, which took me behind the home depot. Suddenly a van starts following me, I hear the side door slide open and look behind me to see a man with the top half of his body hanging out the slider door looking at me. I took off running towards my apartment, literally running as far as I could, the van started going faster. By chance a guy was pulling out of the

9.

Font - Naamibro 17 hours ago I was in Thailand back in 2010, on the southern islands after a full moon party. My friend and I were talking to two girls who invited us to play poker. We went and sat down with two german guys and two burly Thai guys full of tattoos and began to play. They were joking, friendly, and the buy in was $10. We lost some pots, won some pots, and overall it was a happy experience. The thai guys beat us and on the last hand I managed to claw my chips back to about $8. My f

10.

Font - zerassa 15 hours ago · edited 11 hours ago 2 2 As a young teenager (maybe 13 y/o) I was camping in the backcountry during a summer camp in the midwest US. Second to last night of the trip we started seeing mammatus clouds and the sky turned green, but no immediate rain or hail. Being the good midwestern kids we were, we knew the signs and found a semi-solid shelter before the storm hit. When we got out of the backcountry we found out that 3 major tornados had touched down and gotten as cl

11.

Organism - thisguyhaschickens 14 hours ago O3 23 S 3 & 2 More Ripped my pants while bowling. Incidentally, I was also going commando, and the meats and cheeses were fully exposed. I bowled a frame or two before noticing too. It was a second date

12.

Font - _Tiberius- 12 hours ago I woke up one Friday in a hotel and the internet was down. I went to the hotel Iobby to see what was up, and saw scenes of chaos on the TV. A crowd had started to gather to watch, including the hotel staff. One employee told me the government had shut down the internet to test it. The scenes on the TV were of violent protests beginning all over Egypt as people made their first push to occupy Tahrir Square. It was January 25, 2011 and I was in Benghazi, Libya. Witho

13.

Font - trailangel4 15 hours ago I have worked in various National Parks and Forests in my career and I've had a few close calls. When at Zion, I was assisting with a SAR op in The Narrows. We were already on borrowed time because we got word that a rancher had noted a downpour up canyon. The radio call was enough to pucker it up. But, about five minutes later, I started seeing the water rise and could feel vibration under my feet. We got everyone on our team out to a high spot and a 7' wall of w

14.

Font - OBXspearNshroom 13 hours ago 2 Last fall me and my dive buddies went on a spearfishing trip to one of our favorite wrecks, about 5 minutes in a 10+ foot long great white swims up us. It gets a little too close for comfort a couple times, circled behind us and whatnot so we get out and head to a different wreck a few miles away. I jump out the boat and as soon as the bubbles clear and I can see, I'm met by another, even bigger white shark not 10 feet away, I mean he's right f. king there n

15.

Rectangle - GorillaSOup 18 hours ago Working as a hospital housekeeper. The other housekeepers invited me to sit with them in the hospital cafeteria. They told me essentially if I see anything to not be a snitch.

16.

Font - endureandsurvive27 12 hours ago O First time I went to LA Fitness, I swam in the pool and then went to go take a shower and get changed. While in the shower I hear some men talking (I'm a woman) I peak out from the curtain and see like 3 dudes changing. I WENT INTO THE MEN'S ROOM!! I finished my shower quickly, toweled off, threw on dry clothes, and RAN like the wind out of there. I still can't believe I accidentally went in there. I was mortified.

17.

Human body - Kill3rTOfu 17 hours ago When the bus pulled up to the dorms and the drill instructor started pacing the side of the bus giving us the death glare through the windows.

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment