Sunday, January 3, 2021

Wild Karen Gets Bested By Petty Revenge At Airport


What a splendid tale of a wild and entitled and generally tough to be around "Karen" getting her comeuppance at the airport. The commute life when it comes to navigating the airport is full of enough hoops without the wild "Karen" inserting herself into the mix. Sounds like this traveler hit their breaking point, and made a petty revenge out of the moment. 

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/BookwyrmsRN • ld + JOIN 1 Current petty revenge in progress. The airport edition. Well. This is a developing story. I'll edit and update as it happens. I'm flying from Houston to Florida today for work. There is plenty of time before my flight starts boarding.

2.

Text - When suddenly a wild Karen appears. Heavy set. Brown hair. Resting bitch face. Loaded down with giant carry on. Travel pillow. Oversized purse, blanket and headphones. (It's a 3 hour flight max... not a trek through the wilderness) I was walking over to the seating area and got between her and the boarding group 2 aisle. She bumps me as she pushes past me and runs me over with her carry on rolling bag. I stumble and say “Jesus!"

3.

Text - She gives me a death glare like l'm the one that tackled her and heads to the front of boarding group 2. Now I understand that on these smaller flights, that you want to make sure you get overhead space. But groups 1 and 2 are usually not a problem. And it's 20 minutes before boarding begins.

4.

Text - The gate agent announces that only groups 1 and 2 should be in line and all other boarding groups should wait in the seating area until they are called So I head to the seating area and when I sit down and look back up she is literally smirking at ..Ok bitch. It's a boarding group. Not a social class grouping. You ain't better. You just paid for premier. I'll update as things go down but l'm waiting on three things. 1. I fly every week and have been United 1k for a few years now. So l'll

5.

Text - 2. l'd been bumped up to first class and am going to enjoy watching her go past to economy. 3. I know these smaller planes have small overhead spaces and her carry on is expandable.. and it's unzipped and EXPANDED. I know it won't fit. Someone's gonna be || checking a bag. I'll update soon. It's nearly my boarding time

6.

Text - Edit: Boarded. Asserted dominance by looking back and maintaining eye contact as I scan my boarding pass. Resting bitch face seems to be sucking on a lemon. :) Edit: Wild Karen just boarded. :) She's having to wait in the aisle behind the flight attendant while they take 1st classes preflight drink orders. She won't make eye contact but l'm smiling at her and knows she has seen me. I can't wait to wave.

7.

Text - Petty Revenge final Edit: Drinking white wine and watching Karen (clearly irritated and incensed) do the airline walk of shame because her bag can't fit in the overhead. She is having to check it. She still hasn't made eye contact. My seat mate who has now been informed of what's happening because I had to explain my giggles. Is joining me in giving her a big grin. We bumped our plastic wine glasses as she went by. We finally got a glare and l've never seen lips so tightly pinched togethe

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment