Sunday, January 3, 2021

Moments that Prove Kids are Bizarre and Stupid


If you had like a coworker who was a child, you'd never get anything done. We know that from our own experiences as children that kids are weird and dumb. Sure, they're still learning that life makes no damn sense, but that doesn't detract from the fact that kids are strange and stupid.

1.

Text - Text - Samantha Ruddy @samlymatters One time when I was like 11 my dad took me to an Italian restaurant and the waiter asked what my name was and I said "Sam but you can call me captain ravioli" and my dad just looked at me and said "what the fuck was that? don't do that" and I've been chasing that high ever since.

2.

Text - 10:37 & arull amazon.co.uk 7prime Hi. 10:35 Hello 10:35 Malavika | Customer Service I understand your child has accidentally placed an order and you wish to cancel the order with refund. I will help you. M 10:36 Great, thank you 10:36 Malavika | Customer Service Just to confirm, are you referring to "The Extreme Farts Extension Pack"? 10:37 Yes, that's the one 10:37 Write a message... Send

3.

Text - Media - 12:38 1 ul LTE + Screaming every Saturday ABOU НОМЕ VIDEOS PLAYLISTS CHANNELS Screaming every Saturday 3.85K subscribers SUBSCRIBED 0:38 Screaming every Saturday Screaming every Saturday 11,558 views 5 days ago Uploads Since it's Saturday 10K views · 4 days ago 0:22 Screaming every Saturday : 11K views · 5 days ago 0:38 Home Trending Subscriptions Inbox Library XRO

4.

Text - CLAIRE HUXTABLE @bemshima_ Kids are mini crack heads fr. My 3yrs old cousin won't stop crying because her mum refused to put her new born baby brother inside her lunchbox o she can take him to school

5.

Text - Footwear - THIS AWARD FOR ORIGINALITY GOES TO MY 6TH GRADE STUDENT THAT TRIED TO SNEAK HIS APPLE WATCH INTO CLASS BY TELLING ME HE IS ON HOUSE ARREST AND 99 SMH, HAS A COURT DATE... GIVE ME THAT WATCH AND ITS DETENTION SIR!!!!!!

6.

Text - Iani really good at mathe 16+16=38)

7.

People - STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN isH TRAINS

8.

Text - Product - My 11 year old son made a nail gun with his mate..using a nerf gun... apparently it works quite well க Σ0)

9.

Text - *** 8. Barry likes all kinds of pizza. He is very hungry. His mother cut the pepperoni pizza into four pieces and the sausage pizza into three pieces. She said he could have only one slice of pizza before supper. Which kind of pizza do you think he chose? epffert Why? becguse sausdoe is a moming time food Its grOSS on ২২০

10.

Text - Computer monitor - Prgrssv School Make images, Videos and V D Untitled presentation - x +v a https//docs.google.com/presentationyd/1enaDYoxSTOZathaenvXBOamwwnesz2jeditesidendp esentation ew Insert Format Slide Arrange Tools Add-ons Help O Present. Layit There Hi I got into your google account i am a hacker :) ;) PS i know who you are so if you tell on me i will find you and well you know the rest. You Know Idea Who I am..... Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!1 SHUT UP e here to search HB. Th

11.

Floor

12.

Text - Text - When I was about three years old I broke my fathers sunglasses when we were camping. Apparently, I felt bad about it and hid behind our very dirty car. I got bored and licked one of the cars rims clean. They found me with a very dirty face next to a very clean rim.17 years later my parents still won't let me forget about it

13.

Text - Text - crayons School Glue I Met a new FrienD nameD Sarah we became frienDS because kickel her in t he face and said sorry

14.

Text - Text - My cousins yr7 class were talking about what they're grateful for and everyone was talking about their mums, one kid in the class had lost his mum a few months ago and my cousin saw him crying so he reassured him by saying "don't worry everyone's mum is going to die"-

15.

Text - Text - Airdrie warns public of brazen coyote after 6-year-old attacked at light festival Child is safe but disappointed he didn't turn into a werewolf, mom says Sarah Rieger · CBC News Posted: Dec 18, 2018 5:45 PM MT | Last Updated: 3 hours ago

16.

Text - Text - r/AskReddit u/boiledcarrot • 11h Cops of Reddit, what was the funniest thing you've seen someone do because they noticed you? Discussion 1 1.8k 1 Share 473 Award BEST COMMENTS brittkay83 • 5h O 1 Award My nephew when he was like 7 used to always drop to his shoes and quickly tie them whenever he saw me. Apparently my sister in law told him that it's illegal to have your shoes untied.... 1 2.7k Reply

17.

Text - Text - Plague Inc. 4.4* Ratings and reviews Mohamed Ethan Ibrahim 24/01/2020 Am i infecting real people in this game? Was this review helpful? Yes No

18.

Text - Text - Peter H. Michaels @dethmtlcardigan My 3-year-old is convinced that I'm not actually reading this book "because you're just looking at the words and not saying anything." 12:54 PM · 1/12/20 from Maryland, USA Twitter for Android 5,871 Retweets 47.6K Likes reddit

19.

Text - Text - be cunt en

20.

Text - Cartoon - br. Martin Luther king Jr.

21.

Text - Text - When I was a kid, I refused to watch "The Neverending Story" because I legit thought that it would last forever and I just couldn't commit to that

22.

Text - Cool - I (Love MY whore famliy

23.

Text - Toilet

24.

Text - Text - When my son was in p2 I got called to the school and told my son was drug dealing in the playground. I was horrified thinking someone had gave him something outside of school and asked him to sell it to his schoolmates. Wee shit had taken his vit c tablets to school and was selling them 5p a tablet. Got to admire his entrepreneurial skills. DO160 7h Haha Reply

25.

Grass

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment