Sunday, January 3, 2021

Terry Crews And Amazon Echo Terrify A Couple


Those Amazon Echos can get you, man. This couple experienced quite the shocking moment when the husband had unknowingly paired up with the Amazon Echo, while watching a video with Terry Crews in it. While the initial and mysterious booming voice might've been some kind of terrifying, can you imagine if Terry Crews was actually in their kitchen? 

1.

Text - Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProject I present to you: How @terrycrews Almost Killed Me, A Thread. 5:09 PM - 1/14/20 · Twitter for iPhone

2.

Text - Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v Replying to @TheNYAMProject So last night, the hubs and l are in bed watching TV. I ask my husband to pause the show so I can go to the bathroom. I go, come back, and right as l'm getting settled in, we hear a deep, booming voice scream from our kitchen. 01 26 Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v We freeze. My husband stares at me and asks if I heard that. You mean the hysterical yell booming through our kitchen? Yes, bruh. I heard it. We sit and

3.

Text - Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... 3h v So at this point, I'm shaking. Our kids are asleep, and that voice wasn't a kid's voice anyway. It was clearly a grown ass man. The camera that looks over our driveway conveniently had a dead battery. Fuck. Someone broke into our house. Fuck fuck fuck. Q2 26 Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v My husband hasn't moved. For some reason he's looking at me. I don't know what he wants me to do. Nervously fart the guy to death? All the knives are in the

4.

Text - Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v Then my husband, this dingleberry who I love so very much, suddenly says "OH I KNOW WHAT IT IS" and proceeds to show me that his goddamn cell phone is still connected to our Amazon Echo via Bluetooth. The screaming was Terry Crews. Because he was watching a video of Terry Crews. 33 Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v We laughed, him out of true mirth, and I out of a need to either do that or shit myself and choke my husband to death.

5.

Text - Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h Mf you didn't recognize the voice in our kitchen was Terry Crews? You thought it was just a coincidence that you were watching a video about him and then he magically popped up in our kitchen? What'd you think he was doing, MAKING US FUCKING LATKES COME ON O 49 01 Arianna Bradford @TheNYAMProj... · 3h v Anyway, since last night I have aged ten years and I now probably have an irrational fear of Terry Crews. The end. 75

6.

Mammal

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment