Sunday, January 3, 2021

Nostalgic Memes for the 80s and 90s Kids


Get out the walk man, fiddle with the cords to plug in the SNES and call up the neighbor kids, cause these returned us to a time in our lives that we completely took for granted. To continue chasing the dragon of your own youth, here are some funny nostalgic 90s life hacks. For the more decrepit among us, here's 70s and 80s nostalgia.

1.

Text - Car drove through brick wall, neighbor put this out.

2.

Face - The Three Stages of Life 1. Relating to Ferris 2. Relating to Cameron 3. Relating to Rooney

3.

Cartoon - IF YOU YELL "THUNDERCATS" AND THEY' DON'T REPLY "HO00" LEAVE THEM, YOU DONTNEED THAT NEGATIVITY IN YOUR LIFE

4.

Art

5.

T-shirt - I Survived The Rocket

6.

Organism - I'm just mad. I've waited my whole life for 2020. goonleme420 Not a single Jetson car in sight.

7.

Photo caption - WHEN YOU REALIZE STANLEY FROM THE SHOW"THE OFFICE" WFRO! WAS THE TRAINER FROM "MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH-OUT!"

8.

Internet meme - WHEN I WAS A KIDI THOUGHT THAT QUICKSAND WAS GOING TO BE A MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM THAN IT IS

9.

Technology - This made my day! GO00+843 The Code Quick codes: 99 Good night (read "Nighty- night") Teenagers relay messages through their pagers by dialing numbers that in the digital world look vaguely like letters. Other common messages rely on numerical shorthand. 424 Call me back 9I| Emergency: important 4II I have a question Can you see it? Good bye: 6000 843 I miss you: 17755•400 Good night: 6000 171647 Hello: 07734 333 Love 143 I love you 931 I love you (8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning) 823

10.

Fashion - I'm old enough to remember the very first TED talk. It was most excellent.

11.

Compact cassette - I KNOW IT'S TRAGIC THE WIFI ISN'T WORKING, BUT LET ME TELL YOU A STORY OF CATASTROPHIC PROPORTIONS FROM MY CHILDHOOD... snarkybreeders SA 90

12.

Sitting - I'm this old Doobieslick

13.

Font - You think you know stress? When I grew up, if you missed a TV show you just missed it. Forever.

14.

Vehicle - Me in the 80s.. 01 Me now..

15.

Footwear - ADMIT IT, YOU HAD A PAIR.

16.

Product - I'm this old

17.

Product - A lit Saturday in my childhood Dorit FACEBOOK.COM/GBINCWW OUT be Nintendo GHOSTBUSTERSD RAY DAN AYKROND GHOSTBUSTERS X MORANS 1T8 LP

18.

Hand - DO YOUREMEMBER OERTY THIS COIN HOLDER?

19.

Skin - First guy l'm looking for when we storm Area 51.

20.

Magazine - KIDS THESE DAYS PICTURES YOU CO 093461 CAN E-MAIL OLNI YO N 1 ROLL PE SERVICE SYSTE Picture Crwate pietore podteards CHOOSE: 4 HUMBE OPTION CODE C Kada und Pect Toh WILL NEVER KNOW THE EXCITEMENT REMIU 35mm Advuntage OCESSING Color Re IS AGE" Kodak

21.

Technology - IN THE 80S FM 88 92 96 100 104107 MHz AM 546 78 10 12 14 16 klE SONY MEGA BASS WE KNEW HOW TO PARTY

22.

Text - This is how our parents used to text back in the day THIS HOUSE BETTER BE SPOT LESS BEFORE I GET HOME FRom WORK! IF ITS NOT EVERY BODY GETTING A WHCOPING!

23.

Junk food - When I was a kid, there were no phones or tablets. We read cereal boxes at breakfast CRUNCH Hutriion Fact

24.

Face - "Wanna know how I got these scars?" VEPS

25.

Food - '80s Saturday morning starter pack Acoka B:01 TRIX RABBI CHARACTE CUTOUTS *cightiesgirls HE Hintende

26.

Tang soo do - YOU KNEW THE ALBUM WAS GREAT Meckae ckson Lianel Pichi Thriller YOU TEDDY PENDERGRASSJUTHER\ANDROSS IF THEY HIT THIS LEAN ON THE COVER E mematic.net

27.

Product - This card has destroyed many friendships +4 +4

28.

Photo caption - I'VE SEEN THE FUTURE, MARTY! THIRTY YEARS FROM NOW, ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO LIVED THROUGH THIS GREAT 80S DECADE WILL WISH THEY COULD TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND LIVE THROUGH IT ALL AGAIN!

29.

Crochet - Even if you never had one of these draped over the back of your couch, you knew someone who did THROWBAL

30.

Product - WHAT BEING SICK LOOKED LIKE AS A KID IN THE 80s VapoRub ANADA DRY GINGER ALE Campbol CONDENSND PREMIUM Chicken Noodle SOUP PRICE 55 951

31.

Text - THIS IS HOW WE STOLE MEMES BACK IN MY DAY aves ILY. SECOND0se YJIMA FAT. I HAVE THAT SVAH I TAR FIRST, I'M NOT RITON TER YES THER HAS MED 6-13 ral CATS LIKE YOU LIVE OFF THE BACKS OF US POOR FLEAS! THE BORN LOSER by Art an NOW THEN, MR.THORNAPPLE, BOTHERING YOU TYOU WOULD KY WIFE DOESNTUNDERSTAND ME! HAVE YOUR Dave Graue and Jack Bender TO SHOW AH NO THAEAT 10 PRNCESS COOLA

32.

Product - I can smell this picture

33.

Parallel - YOU NEVER FORGET THE FEELING THROWR e OF BEING HIT IN THE SHIN BY ONE OF THESE

34.

Font - As a kid l'm happy to sayI survived the Astropop ASTRO Pop original 50% Don't run with scissors, but here have this sucker sword!

35.

Text - Some of y'all never read 100 books to get a personal pan pizza and it shows

36.

Product - GREY & POUPON PSTARD WHENI WAS A KID ITHOUGHT THIS WAS THE EPITOME OF WEALTH AND SOPHISTICATION.

37.

Text - According to M.A.S.H.I was supposed to have a more luxurious life than this

38.

Footwear - THE UGGS OF THE 8OS

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment