Sunday, January 3, 2021

Entitled Model Gets Ghosted, Cannot Handle It


After this guy paid the tab and left a bad date, his date had some strong words about what she feels she deserves. Then she started throwing out accusations about theft and claims of body guards. It seems like a real treat to deal with. What is it they say? Sometime's someone's just not that into you. And maybe for good reason. Sometimes people can't handle it when they don't get what they feel like they deserve, like this classmate who demanded to have a project or this gullible jerk who got trolled demanding free art.

1.

Text - 7:35 LTE Jordan > Yesterday 9:30 PM I'm way out of your league physically, mentally emotionally I can't even believe this right now Never in my life I also model for maxim. Who the fuck are you to leave me at a bar You're clearly taking this personally. You're a catch, just a catch for someone else. I just didn't feel the spark. I'm sorry if I offended you. Super offensive You literally left me to get harassed so many people came up to me after What about me were you not into? I have ever

2.

Text - 7:35 LTE Jordan > you at the bar. That wasn't my intention. My body guard is freaking out bc my braclet fell off He's prob gonn text you I have a team w me that sat behind us Lol I didn't take your bracelet. Did you go out after? Seems like I dodged a bullet here I'm embarrassed I even wasted my time on an average looking guy but I thought maybe that would render a nice one My body guards are going after you Your acting like an immature child Very glad I made the choice to leave. I've bee

3.

Text - ll LTE 7:35 Jordan > Lol ok good luck My guards told Me you stole from me I didn't see it. But they did Seriously Jordan. All I said was I wasn't feeling a connection. Now your making up some lost bracelet and a team of bodyguards lol. If you actually lost your bracelet that sucks, but I had nothing to do with it. Please move on. I'm not making up anything. I have bodyguards that are with me at all times and see things I mean your making a funny story for me to tell my friends You have li

4.

Text - ll LTE 7:36 Jordan > I've continued to be nothing but respectful as you've been reacting immaturely to me just saying their wasn't a spark I could give two shits what you think. I am wayyyy out of your league. You were intimidated that I'm a strong woman from a super wealthy family You're a pussy You're going to be famous on reddit On what? Has anyone ever broke up with you before? We went on one date for about an hour, had two drinks, and your reacting like this? Making up stories about

5.

Text - 7:36 LTE Jordan > Okay, well l'm going to go to sleep this was fun. Well have to do this again soon. The last way you should ever treat a woman is by leaving her by herself at a bar. You should be ashamed of yourself You made it awkward by your reaction so I wasn't about to stick around as you were making a scene. It was a crowded bar you were fine. And my guy friends are putting a PSA about you on their profiles now to alert other women Lol Warning he may not feel a connection and want a

6.

Text - 7:36 LTE Jordan > None of that had anything to do with it. I simply didn't feel a strong connection. Why are you taking this so badly? Lol then you might as well feel something with a trashy girl Bc you wasted my time, that's why I'm mad You knew I was a class act going into it Your class is shining I know You're posting our conversation on a website? Do I need to take legal actions? If I were you I would stop making a fool of yourself, apologize for reacting immaturely, and get some slee

7.

Text - 7:37 il LTE Jordan > I'm not. Don't threaten me with posting things online What are you posting? I'm sorry for freaking out and getting my BG involved but threatening me with posting online is not ok I do apologize. Please do not post something negative in my name Jesus Jordan leave me alone I'm trying to sleep Ok tried to actually have a conversation No need to You're posting things about me online? I will if you don't leave me alone Don't threaten me KI'm cool with Iuet calling it done

8.

Text - 9:52 LTE Done 3 of 5 Jordan > I do apologize. Please do not post something negative in my name Jesus Jordan leave me alone I'm trying to sleep Ok tried to actually have a conversation No need to You're posting things about me online? I wil if you don't leave me alone Don't threaten me K I'm cool with Just calling it done That's really mean Good night. 2nd date tomorrow? Or you can just come over tonight? Delivered Wish ya the best. Goodnight iMessage

9.

Text - This is the personal security team of Jordan and her protection personnel: when you abandoned her at the bar to be mugged or raped because you are clearly the inferior human and she is clearly out of your league did you steal any of her expensive jewelry from her? Lol is this a joke? No I did not. Lawyer up Her bracelet you took is 12.4k Look child. I had nothing to do with whatever your accusing me of. Sad that she is taking rejection so immaturely and you are joining in on the fun. Do n

10.

Text - Do not threaten anyone Lol your the one threatening me. You girls are crazy Do not try to ruin her life are you crazy 2 No one is ruining anyone's ife. You girls are making fools of yourselves that's about it. Now I'm going to sleep now and i suggest you both do the same. What are you posting about her?m Text Message

Submitted by:

Tagged: crazy , wtf , liar , ghost , date , demanding , model , entitled , dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment