Friday, December 4, 2020

Tumblr Thread: Cooks Bond Over Dysfunctional Family Members


Man, without fail the wandering minds of Tumblr always seem to deliver gems when we need them most. This particular time we've got some cooks bonding over their nasty, dysfunctional family members, and ultimately uniting to bring us all some sweet recipes from their respective homes. Really might have to get down with that meatloaf as soon as possible. 

1.

Text - @ schizophrenicarchivist-remade-d When I was little my mom's meatloaf was my favorite food. But ONLY her meatloaf. I didn't like anyone else's, and she told me that she would teach me how to make it when I was older. And when I was like 19? She finally taught me, but she told me never to tell anyone else and I was like weird but okay Anyway, she was super fucking homophobic and abusive to me when I told her I was gay, so here's the recipe 4-6 Ibs of Hamburger/turkey burger 1 pk onion soup

2.

Text - You can get almost all of these ingredients at the dollar store, and have leftovers if it's just you. The leftovers make great tacos if (taco seasoning is also like a dollar). Enjoy your revenge loaf O comfynb Follow here's a mashed potato recipe from my homophobic mother that i swore to never share that would pair perfectly! (6 servings) -2lbs red potatoes -1 cup butter (2 sticks) -1 cup cream cheese (1 pack) -Chives (optional) -Salt & Pepper to taste 1. drop those bad boys (potatoes) in

3.

Text - 3. Drain 4. Mash (usually they're small enough you can use a fork if u don't have one of those squashers) until its a pretty chunky mix 5. add the other stuff. Keep mashing I like my mashed potato consistancy more lumpy but its all up to you!! Peel the potatoes or keep them on, it literally makes the creamiest fluffiest mashed potatoes which she always served with the nastiest fuckin meatloaf lovelyladylavie Follow Now if anybody got some revenge rolls and revenge green bean casserole we'

4.

Text - A kreature-ofthenight Follow Got room for desert? Cus my Grandma was just a generaly evil old hag who was abusive to my mum and my siblings also you guessed it since I came out I was not said hello to at christmas She made pretty god Dampfnudeln (its like a sweet bread rool you eat hot and with vanilla sauce) 1. Put 300 gram flour into a bowl and make an indent in the middle 2.combine 20 gram yeast 1 tea sp. Brown sugar 3 tbsp milk mix until smooth 3.mix into part of the flour but leave a

5.

Text - 5. add 1/8 liter luke warm milk 30 gram Sugar one pack of vanilla sugar a pinch of salt 2 eggs and knead the dough until smooth 6. put 1/8 luke warm milk 30 gram of Butter 1 pack of vanilla sugar into a heat resistant glass bowl and let melt (the glass bowl is quite important) 7. Form about 12 dough rolls and put them into the milk

6.

Text - 8. Cover with a lid (any lid will go it does not need to be sealed air tight) Let bake in the pre heated oven at 200°C for about 30 minutes or until they start to get brown and fluffy 9. Serve with vanilla sauce or fresh fruit clover11-10 Follow Behold the Fuck You buffet maximumninjavoid Follow Reblogging because revenge IS tasty angryschnauzer Follow And in this case, served hot. #fuck the idea of hoarding recipes #and fuck these abusive homophobes 204,714 notes

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment