Friday, December 4, 2020

Guy Eats Family's Donuts, They're Devastated


Finally, we have a good old fashioned TIFU that's just believable enough to make this story all the more entertaining. You can all but picture the dude trying to exercise some self restraint in the face of the maddeningly tempting sweet donuts, and ultimately failing miserably. From there, it sounds like he pretty much just committed to robbing that poor family of their precious donuts. With that being said, it's definitely a wholesome and relatable TIFU for anyone that's ever tried to snack on something sweet, and fail to not overdo it. Once you start, it's pretty much impossible to stop, when it comes to those sweet donuts. 

1.

Text - r/tifu Join u/Kangar • 6h 2 2 1 1 2 TIFU By Ruining Dessert for Everyone M So, I was about 10 years old when this fuck-up happened. My family had rented a cottage with another family and we were there for a week. We had a blast playing on the beach, swimming, fishing-all the usual fun things one associates with the summer. Both families had brought along their own groceries etc., and we would sit together for meals every night. They had a couple of kids that were close to the ages of my s

2.

Text - Anyway, about mid-week, I was getting tired of the food we brought, and I started to snoop through the other family's food. It's always interesting to see the food that other families eat. I was jealous to see that they had all the fun sugary cereal, which my mother refused to buy. Then I struck gold. They had a twelve pack of those mid-size donuts with icing sugar. These are the kind that come in a cardboard sleeve, six donuts in each row, and then wrapped in clear ce see the donuts. Fuc

3.

Text - The package had not been opened though, and this posed a significant problem. I thought about it for a time. I went away, and then came back and looked at them again, and I periodically came to stare at the donuts throughout the day. Every time though, I came to the conclusion that once I opened the box of donuts, I was fucked. The next day, on one of my scheduled visits to stare at the donuts, I couldn't take it anymore. I carefully opened them, thinking I could expertly reseal them and

4.

Text - I hid the remaining donuts high up on top of a cupboard, and casually ate the rest of the donuts over the rest of the day until they were all gone. To further hide the evidence, I discarded the packaging in a trash can that was on the beach. I was satisfied that I gotten away with it. That evening, the two families had dinner, and we are all enjoying ourselves, and then my Mom says: "It would be nice if we had something sweet!" Of course, Mrs. Smith, from the other family says: "Guess wha

5.

Text - The woman goes into the kitchen, and you can hear her open every single cupboard. She opens the fridge. You can hear her grumbling to herself. She opens all the cupboards again, and then again. She then gets her keys and goes out to the car. Nobody at the table knows what I know though, and that is we will not be eating any donuts tonight. After what seems like an eternity, she finally gets back to the table, quite angry and upset that she can't find the donuts, and then her husband says:

6.

Text - This gets her even madder though, and she snaps at her husband and says: "I DID NOT LEAVE THEM AT THE STORE." The husband didn't volunteer any more suggestions after that. The family had no dessert that night and I was to blame. The donuts were awesome, but the guilt was a heavy burden for ten-year-old me. Throughout the rest of the week, every now and again, the lady would say: "I sure wish I knew what happened to those donuts," and my guilt would be rekindled. Mrs. Smith, if you're out

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment