Friday, December 4, 2020

Bank Manager Insists On Being Unreasonable, Older Siblings Get Involved


While older siblings might be prone to picking on their younger siblings, there's also something strangely consistent about how they'll go to war with anyone that takes on that role that's not in the family. This bank manager clearly underestimated the older siblings that'd eventually get involved. Should've given out that grown up card before the other grown ups got involved. Check out some more juicy revenge drama with this dude who flipped the script on some nightmare neighbors.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge Join u/Nefirzum • 21h 1 3 3 Don't mess with my family lul I did not do the revenge but it was made for me. New at this and not English so sorry for the spelling. TLDR at the bottom. Background. I grew up almost exactly between two small villages. A and C. Since our house belonged to the same postal route as village A we did all our postal and banking in that village. Even when I went to school in village CI still did banking etc in A. When I eventually got a job and apartme

2.

Text - Around 2006 We had just gotten a shopping mall there, smack in the middle of nowhere, and one of the shops processed payments a little different from what we were used to. Normally when you pay it reserves the amount that you can't touch, and after two days it goes as payment. The thing they did was that they reserved the amount, then released it just to withdraw the whole amount from the month in one go. So if you use like 50 to buy food a little bit at a time and darn I still got 50 lef

3.

Text - I came in and got greeted by one of the cashiers, who turned out to be an old classmate, and I explained about my card and she explained why it got eaten. So I was like just order me the same one. And she was like wait you're grown up now you can have a VISA. And I was like oh darn you're right. That would be so much easier since we're close to the border and I couldn't use my old card for internet shopping nor in other countries. She started processing an application and we were talking

4.

Text - I left that bank crying feeling so bad and like a loser. I called my mother and told her and she just blew up. So we talked a while but since it was my break I went back to work. I was glad that day I was moving the lawn (maintenance at the mall) which takes about five hours so I could be alone. About an hour later my mother calls me up. And I barely answered before she just 'The bank is gonna call you soon lII talk to you later' click... Ok? And two minutes later a new number called and

5.

Text - -Hi this is the office manager at bank C how are you?- Ehhh fine?-We seem to have had a misunderstanding about the card. You know there are several packages of VISA accounts.-Ehh ok no I heard nothing about that you just looked at me and chased me off.-Ehhh yeah umm ahhh why don't you come in and we'll get you sorted ok?-Ok. I hang up all confused, tf happened? He sounded all bashful and apologetic. Way the opposite from when he was nose in the air in the bank. But I went up and he greete

6.

Text - -Did it go well?-I got a VISA card? How what happened?-Well I called the head of bank A (our personal banker for years) and told her what happened. She was not happy. She said she'd call him and set him straight about the overdrafts.-That was all it took? He didn't trust me? (Don't really explain the royal treatment)-Oh no she also told him that for his information, the girl you just turned away, her three older brothers are CEO in three companies that ALL do their banking with us in the

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment