Friday, December 4, 2020

Most Infuriating Myths About Men


Someone on AskReddit got a thread going about the most frustrating myths about men. Whether it's assuming that the only thing men want 24/7 is just to fornicate, or that men can't express their emotions in a heartfelt, sensitive way as well -- men go through their own battles. Maybe some of these will hit close to home. 

1.

Text - PM_Me_UrRightNipple • 19h S 10 Awards I don't want to fuck every single girl I see or talk too, I've had plenty of genuine conversations with women for the sake of conversation. All my friends thought I was flirting with this girl at the bar a few weeks ago but we were just talking about the mandalorian Reply 4.0k

2.

Text - Kaladrax182• 18h 6 Awards A man who like to be around children must be a creep. I understand the need to be vigilant, because there are sickos out there. I just worry what others imagine or might when I'm out playing with my daughter as she grows up. I shouldn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks, but I don't feel like I should have to prove my intensions with my own child if no one is being hurt. Reply 1 3.7k ...

3.

Text - wehosh • 19h 1 Award Men think about sex every 2 minutes or whatever stupid number they're using. Reply 1 2.7k ... +

4.

Text - buh-roken • 19h When watching their own children and someone says "Aww look who's babysitting today." A Q Reply 4 1.0k 3 ...

5.

Text - Here_To_keep_It_Real • 20h We all have sex on our mind 24/7 Maybe horny teenage boys and lonely old men. Reply 1 1.3k 3 ...

6.

Text - JustAnAwkwardPotatoe • 18h 5 Awards That all men cheat. Bitch I cant even get a girlfriend, how do you think Imma cheat? Reply 1 2.9k 3 ...

7.

Text - Samisoy001 • 18h That we just want sex. I just want to be in relationship. Maybe I am the oddball, but sex has always been secondary to me. Reply 4 329 ...

8.

Text - Bong-solo_420•20h "Men can't care for children" Reply 987 ...

9.

Text - Mcfangus • 18h That were all dumb emotionless bone heads. Think of Ray from everyone loves Raymond. I hate that show with a passion for how it portrayed men as basically morons. Reply 297 ...

10.

Text - Notasupervillan • 17h 3 1 Award I was listening to Anna Faris's podcast and had to turn it off when she said "men aren't used to getting criticized". What the fuck? How do you figure? Not only have I been criticized my whole life, but people assume we don't have feelings and think nothing of doing it. What an arrogant thing for her to say. Reply 1 903 3 ...

11.

Text - codered434 • 14h "Men and women can't be just friends." What the fuck is this!? I've had lady friends my whole life, and no, as it turns out I can be friends with people and not want to have sex with them. I just think this one is senseless, and it propagates the idea that people should avoid each other on a friendly basis because they're a different gender. Reply 1 524 3 ... +

12.

Text - Yurak_Huntmate • 19h "Men can't multitask" go fuck yourself + Reply 610

13.

Text - DavidOfBronco013 • 18h "Men don't cry" and "Man up!" These sayings used as an excuse to ignore a man's need for emotional support. Being seen as weak because you express your emotional vulnerability. Sometimes I have to cry in a corner and cry quietly else I could get in more trouble at home. It's the worst thing. Q Reply 1 237

14.

Text - XAXDUKEXFANX • 20h That we are lazy parents, only taking the kids when the woman can't Reply 198 ...

15.

Text - Komi_sanisbestgirl • 20h 1 Award That men can't feel sadness + Reply 388 ...

16.

Text - MaethrilliansFate • 11h That we can't have a friend who just happens to be a girl without it being some weird "friend zone" shit. My best friend is a girl and l'm not secretly in love with her, we're not some weird Boothe and Bones "will they won't they" situation, the answer is we won't. I swear I can't go five fucking minutes hanging out with her without someone asking me when I'm going to make a move or if we're a couple or if l'm gay. I'm crazy about women but l'm just not crazy about

17.

Text - hugga12 • 20h 1 Award I feel like the phrase toxic masculinity is dropped too casually just to stir up emotions in men Reply 270 3 •..

18.

Text - obelisklicorice • 15h 1 Award That men aren't compassionate or warm. That we aren't nurturing and caring. That we aren't expressive of emotion. That's bullshit! It seems that the emotions we do express are the ones women don't value coming from us. They hate to see us happy. I can say that women do not express emotions because they deny their anger. Whenever they are angry or upset they NEVER admit it or express it. Women will smile in each other's faces and pretend to like each other. Me

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment