Saturday, December 5, 2020

The World's Pettiest Revenges


Oh boy, we've got a fresh collection of people taking ridiculous petty revenges on one another. Some folks just refuse to let other people's unconscious behavior roll off their back, and instead they proceed to hatch masterful, crazy petty revenges. These people certainly held nothing back. 

Check out another juicy petty revenge tale with this sister who always stole her sibling's food, so the sibling took revenge at the graduation.

1.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/Amebl • 6d A1 &1 & 6 21 e3 39 8 4 1 Sent my primary school teacher a copy of my university diploma As the Austrian school system may be unfamiliar to most a short explanation. After primary school children (age 10) will enter either Hauptschule or Gymnasium ( a school not for performing sports) depending among other things on grades earned during the last year of primary school. This system is sometimes compared with the schools in Great Britain of the 1940-1960 wi

2.

Text - Ms Baker ( not her name) my teacher I this last year of primary school hated to have me in her class, first I could not sing (she lead the school choir) and second I was a handicapped kid that they had failed to get rid off to special education school. The first thing she did was assigning me seating at the back of the room, all other kids were rotated regularly in seating, I stayed there. This lead to some problems due to misheard instructions or words during dictation. At the end of the

3.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/McNuggeteer • 2d 1 1 4 3 2 She Challenged Me So I work in a small office with a small parking lot. This morning I parked in the front spot. During my break I decide to go to Taco Bell cause I know l'll be missing lunch cause I gotta go shopping. My co-worker who was sitting in her car smoking at the time I left saw me leave and when I came back she was in my previous spot. I don't say anything about this, but inside my mind I'm like 'Alright, I see how it is. Let's

4.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/LuLuLoopy • 7d + Join 2 9 1 1 She ruined a surprise party on purpose This happened when I was a kid, I was just reminded it of, I was about 11 and my grandmother was about to turn 75. Our family is pretty scattered around but we made a trip every year to see her in the summer while she was alive and have a family reunion.

5.

Text - Now this particular year my mom who is granny's daughter, suggested we all return the month after the family reunion for her birthday and a family dinner. My moms brother and her niece (not that brothers daughter but daughter to her dead brother) immediately jumped all over the plans, invited half the town and turned it into a massive surprise party, excluding my mom from the plans. My mom said nothing in the plans continued, we went for the usual, scheduled trip and the family reunion. W

6.

Text - We stayed in town about a week to spend time with her and when we all were leaving one of my aunts remarked that we really surprised Granny, it was then my mom started cackling like the wicked witch of the west. It turns out that when we were there previously, my grandmother was sad that we were leaving, She told my mom that she didn't want everyone to leave until my mom took the opportunity to tell her "don't be sad we're coming back in a few weeks for your birthday. Don't tell anybody.

7.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/Papa_PizzaBoi • 3d Don't touch my food A short petty story... I usually invite my siblings to eat out with me like twice a month, and usually I'm the one paying. So I take my brothers my sis and her boyfriend for a little lunch to a buffet, nothing major. Well this buffet let's people order custom items (think a hibachi) so I order. We all sit and have a fun chat then the food is ready I go pick it up then I move away to wash my hands before eating, I'm starving by

8.

Text - r/pettyrevenge + Join u/wonderlandsfinestawp • 2d Hog all the parking at the top of the hill? Enjoy waiting to get out of the driveway! This happened years ago, back when I was still working residential healthcare. One of the houses that I worked at had a really steep driveway that lead from the road up to the front door/garage. There was room to park at the top of the driveway, in front of the entrance, and there was more than enough room for two cars to park side by side in this area. S

9.

Text - Cue a coworker whose name I couldn't remember if I tried. In addition to the healthcare work, she was also a correctional officer and had this "I'm boss/l'm better than you" air about her. Which explained why she liked to park her truck right in the *middle* of the parking area at the top of the hill, taking up both spots. I mentioned it to her two or three times, that if she parked a bit further over to the right or left, we would both be able to park there and I wouldn't have to go thro

10.

Text - The next night I was relieving this particular co-worker at this particular house, sure enough, she had her truck hogging up the entire upper parking area. So I pulled my car up right behind hers, blocking her from pulling out. I clocked in, checked in with her about any important information about the clients, then excused myself to the bathroom while she got ready to leave. Less than thirty seconds after going into the bathroom, she's knocking at the door to inform me that my car is blo

11.

Text - Naturally, I act shocked. "Oh no! You can't get around it? Shoot, I thought for sure I left enough room for you to get around it! Alright, so sorry about that, just give me a minute and l'll be right out." I then proceeded to kick back and play on my phone for the next ten minutes, leaving her standing outside the bathroom door with an attitude so strong I can practically feel it pulsing through the door. Once I decided she waited long enough, I made a show of flushing the toilet and wash

12.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/mcg42ray • 20h + Join 1 Run a red light in front of me? Talk to the cop who's just behind me. I don't like red light runners. It's really dangerous. But I got my revenge. Once. This was (mumble) years ago. I was doing my usual commute and had just missed a light so I was first at the intersection and others were lining up behind me. It's a sunny day in California so l'm just looking around and I spot a CHP (California Highway Patrol) car in the next lane over and one car

13.

Text - As the light's about to turn green I see across the intersection a car approaching fast in the left turn lane to turn in front of me, and it's clear that they're not going to succeed at beating the light. It's not even going to be close. My light turns green, I start to move forward as if I didn't see them, then slam the brakes and hit the horn, and they go zooming past in front me. It was all for show and I didn't even get into the intersection, but sure enough, Mr. CHP noticed and makes

14.

Text - r/pettyrevenge u/mundane_days • 2d + Join 1 2 2 e 2 3 2 Don't live here and keep parking in my assigned spot? I didnt want to give the ending away in title. Little background. I live in an apartment complex that has been taken over by new management. Hes a great landlord, but has been slow to truly implement some rules in the leasing contract. One of the rules is this: only one parking space per owner. Meaning, visitors must park on the public street in front of the building.

15.

Text - Now, when I first moved in, last year, they didn't have assigned spots, so you would just kinda park wherever. This past summer, landlord and maintenance spent an entire day re-painting lines and assigning each spot a number to correspond with apartment numbers. It has been brought up in memos and meetings that he will start to implement the towing of non-authorized vehicles and has even hired someone to keep track of this (apparently) This hadn't been an issue until I went back to work.

16.

Text - This last time though? Pissed me off. I was getting my kids in the car to take them to school. There's this car that is creeping the parking lot, and I know saw me parked in my spot. They left. I happened to get out of the parking lot just in time to see them turn back into the lot. I followed them back in and my suspicions were confirmed. He parked in my spot. I pull up, with my window down, and yell at him that I live here and that is my assigned parking. They moved.

17.

Text - Again, I had to work that night. I leave, and come back to find a DIFFERENT vehicle parked in my spot. This would make 5 different vehicles in the span of two weeks. (There are also signs posted in front of each spot that only one spot per owner and violators will be towed) I parked directly behind them. I ended up blocking the previous car that I yelled at and the new car (I was horizontal compared to their vertical) and made sure I left room for other vehicles to get through the lot. Yo

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment