Saturday, December 5, 2020

Ex Wife Demands Man Remove Stuff From Storage, Malicious Compliance Ensues


All kinds of toxicity and pettiness can come to the surface when ex lovers are muddling through nasty breakups. This particular scenario involves an angry ex wife who demands that her ex removes all of his stuff from their storage unit. He proceeds to do just that, but it would seem that his ex wife was not ready for him to take the request completely to heart. 

1.

Text - r/MaliciousCompliance + Join u/vark4731 • 3d 2 1 2 1 3 1 Ex Wife Told Me To Remove All My Stuff From Her Storage Unit. So I Did M My ex wife and I split because she cheated. So our separation was quite tumultuous (she still hasn't apologized for the act of cheating and still denies it even though I know beyond any reasonable doubt that she did). I was incredibly hurt at the time and l'll admit I wasn't acting my best. But I still tried to treat her fairly.

2.

Text - When she left we agreed that she would take over the payment on our car because she needed it for work. Our other car was totally paid off and I couldn't afford the payment on the one that she drove. But I agreed to leave my name on the loan because her credit didn't qualify (tbh I didn't really have an alternative). I told her that she could keep it for as long as she made the payments. And that off she paid it off I would immediately sign her over the title. But if she started flaking o

3.

Text - Well, we inevitably got into a disagreement over the parenting of our children (I can't remember exactly what it was about tbh). And she randomly showed up with the car. Handed me the keys, and said "have fun figuring out how to make the payments" (she knew I couldn't afford them). And then ended with a "and get all your s*** out of MY storage unit" (we hadn't finished untangling the mess of items in our jointly owned storage unit, but she wanted it done immediately because she was mad).

4.

Text - She called me a day later screaming about it telling me that she had filed a police report. I just laughed knowing they wouldn't do anything because it was my property. THE STORY GETS BETTER: as it turns out she was just angry and actually wanted the car back. Well the day after she had dropped it off on me I got into a freak accident and totaled it (everyone was okay). So she ended up without a car and I never had to make a single payment on it. The universe wanted to maliciously comply

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment