Saturday, December 5, 2020

Girl Gets Choosey About Biology Notes


Um, low key when you have a classmate kind enough to offer to share their notes with you, you don't proceed to ask them to type them up at 1am. Clearly, this girl was in need of a swift little reality check. Get a load of some more entitled folks with their increasing demands over here.

1.

Blue - 3 i Today 12:58 AM Do you have the bio notes ? Yeah I do. You need them? Thank god hahaa you're the only one who's up this late I swear Quick question tho - did you write them?

2.

Blue - No problem And yes I did Oh loll you're writings kinda messy lowkey. Is it possible you can type it up and send it to me on google docs ? No? l'm not gonna type my notes is like lam lol

3.

Blue - I can send a pic tho but that's it All you have to do is type the notes lol it's not hard Please I have a pic of my notes, do you want it or not? I thought you were nicer hah Cool e good luck on the test

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment