Saturday, December 26, 2020

Puns We Can't Tell If We Love or Hate


Many people have a love/hate relationship with puns. They're either the best thing in the world, or the worst excuse for humor you could possibly imagine. Sometimes you've gotta satiate those wordplay cravings and see some silly puns and clever jokes.

1.

Rock - witchella Everyone, meet my jar of jars. His name is Jar Jar. lethalbutterfly When you shake it, jar jar clinks.

2.

Text - INVITATION We are hosting a charity concert for people who struggle to reach an orgasm. If you can't come let me know. 13/0 AWATURE DATE

3.

Text - Eight Tolerate

4.

History - Cool round table! Who built it? Sir Cumference.

5.

Mouth - It's his favorite spot in the whole house. Dlonem @OfficialDlonem - Sep 19 Poor Shark has a loose canine

6.

Font - WELL IN THAT CASE ingrap.com 123RF वा

7.

Text - John Becicka @JohnBecicka Dude 1: Hey, bro? Dude 2: yeah bro? Dude 1: Can you pass me that pamphlet? Dude 2: Brochure

8.

Vehicle - Wanted to test drive it but it Wooden start

9.

Cartoon - Art teacher: What the fuck is so funny? Me: LE GOGH u/OverWorld_Hero

10.

Text - Tom Bellingham @TommyWTF1 *Star Wars characters seeing themselves in 4K for the first time* Han Solo: "Wow, I'm in HD!" Yoda: HDMI2 Screen M D

11.

Armadillo - @COMMENTAWARDS Guy accidentally shoots himself in the face after bullet ricochets off an armadillo techly.com.au 98 Shares I Like Share Comment 697 Karmadillo

12.

Text - allteenhumor I can't remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6 and 500 in Roman numerals IM LIVID sweaterkittensahoy Everyone go home. Puns are done.

13.

Footwear - we get it, u listen to pun croc

14.

Text - Today I rewrote history Histarg History

15.

Potato - Carbohydrates Carbrohydrates

16.

Text - Kieran @KieranMSimpson me: I'm addicted to collecting magazines therapist: it sounds like you have a lot of issues 4:23 · 07 Dec 19 Twitter for iPhone 47 Retweets 168 Likes

17.

Text - H HOOKER -FURNITURE- hello yes, I would like to purchase one night stand. CAN WE ALL JUST PAUSE AND APPRECIATE THIS PUN

18.

Cat - Himalayan Himasittin Himastandin

19.

Vehicle - Man the new StarWars trailer looks sick STAR WARS made with mematic

20.

just got my new slow cooker

21.

Electric blue - Rare photo of milky way viewed from mars Unstable meme

22.

Christmas tree - timber timberE Douglas Fir, 235 Branch Manager Likes: photosynthesis, people who pine for me, r/trees Dislikes: people who won't leaf me alone, trunk supporters 12 ft 12, please be taller I have RBF (resting birch face)

23.

Text - O 30% 20:23 iPad ? RADIOBREAD IM A WEIRDOUGH I'M A CREPE WHAT AM I DONUT DOUGHING BELONG HERE? HERE 1X

24.

Text - Etsy Gifts a thoughtful as you 12:10 PM Ugh.. 2019 and people are still wearing fir? +1

25.

Room - Make up Work 8765 Jgenda Ac eestevy Muday Tuesdey iedn Friday My friend telling a bad joke about gravity Me still falling for it

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment