Saturday, December 26, 2020

Person Accidentally Applies to College as Fictional Race from Dungeons and Dragons


We're not sure if you get any scholarships for claiming to be part lizard-person, but if anyone in the admissions office knows anything about DnD this person is screwed. Since it's this person's parents fault for perpetuating snake-descent, here are salty adults sharing the unjust lies they were told as kids.

1.

Text - O r/tifu - Posted by u/stplkinatmswn 2 days ago TIFU Unknowingly Applying to College as a Fictional Race. So little backstory, to my knowledge I'm just about a 8th Native American. My parents didn't raise me spiritual or anything but I knew they did have a little shrine they liked to keep some things and whatever it was just part of the house I had friends ask me about and it was nothing crazy.

2.

Text - They are also really fond of leathers and animal skins which.. Cringe but anyway. When I got old enough I asked my parents what tribe we were and I was told the Yuan-Ti. Now I didnt know anything of it but I did tell my friends in elementary school and whatever and bragged I was close to nature (as you do). So recently I applied to colleges and since you only have to be 1/16 native I thought I had this in the bag.

3.

Text - Confirmed with my parents and sent in my applications as 1/8th Yuan-ti tribe. I found out all these years that is a fictional race of snake people from Dungeons and Dragons. TLDR: since I was a kid my parents told me I was native Yuan- ti but actually they were just nerds and I told everyone I know that I was a fictional snake person.

4.

Text - Skald-Excellion 11.8k points · 2 days ago As soon as I read Yuan-Ti I busted up laughing. stplkinatmswn 2 4.6k points · 2 days ago Have your laugh lol CloudCurio 5.0k points · 1 day ago · edited 1 day The most funny thing is that in DnD lore Yuan Ti are actively infiltrating the human society by sending their most humanoid-like members to live in human towns. So... a little prank or a worldwide scheme? :) EDIT: lol thank you for award, kind stranger! stplkinatmswn 1.9k points · 1 day ago

5.

Text - Thurmicneo 3.3k points · 2 days ago Yaun ti get improved charisma.. So I think that makes you better at lying... Your parents are clearly yaun ti 1 stplkinatmswn / 1.1k points · 1 day ago + This contradicts itself but yes compelling hrrmm

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment