Sunday, December 20, 2020

Entitled Karen Wants Lady's Service Dog, Reality Check Ensues


It's hard to stomach that there are really people like this that exist. The nasty level of insufferable entitlement genuinely defies anyone's expectations. It's like, how do you possibly think that someone's just going to sell you their service dog? They have that precious little being for a reason, and putting a price on it like this Karen did is just adding another layer of disrespect to the whole mess. Check out some more entitled people and their audacious demands over here.

1.

Text - 5:30 PM I saw your service dog on your page. He's soooo cute. Hi, thank you very much! O How much for him I think you might be confusing me for someone else, my dog is not for sale

2.

Blue - No, I'm on the right account. My son is 7 years old and was diagnosed last year and his blood sugars are alllI over the place. I need a dog to tell him his sugars because I work a lot I'm sorry ma'am, but my dog isn't for sale, he's my dog. If you want, I could help provide information on where you could get a service dog for your son

3.

Blue - But I want your dog, his blue eyes are gorgeous and he's already trained I'm sorry ma'am but I won't sell you my dog O Message... +

4.

Text - Please my son needs him. I could pay you $300 for him. I live in Would you be able to drop him off this weekend Excuse me! you want to pay $300 dollars for my dog??? I consider my dog priceless. And you expect me to drive over 1,000 miles to drop him off. Please stop messaging me

5.

Text - You b, my son needs him, his health is on the line. It's you fua teenagers who always get service dogs when us moms need these dogs for our babies. I bet you don't even have diabetes your fu girl. I hope your dog gets stolen from you, you don't even need him. My baby is going to die because of you, I hope your happy

Submitted by:

No comments:

Post a Comment